Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Emblems...AGAIN

Bzrro85
Bzrro85 Member Posts: 11

I started with 0/12 for the challenge. After the match, 2/12.

This was good for me, but bad for devs.

1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Do you still have logs for that session? They can be found in that folder "%localappdata%\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs". The correct file will be timestamped with the date and time the game was closed.

Comments

• Bzrro85

Here's the very next match...moments ago

• Bzrro85

"Need more info · Last Updated 8:42AM

Do you still have logs for that session? They can be found in that folder "%localappdata%\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs". The correct file will be timestamped with the date and time the game was closed."

Yes, I do. I found it. It's about a 70 MB file, and I just closed out the session about 15 minutes ago. Yes, I had it open for a very long time. It is timestamped for 9/27/2021 10:23 AM. It's labeled as DeadByDaylight.log. Its type is a Text Document, and its size is 71,287 KB. Only a single file is in that folder.

• @Bzrro85 Great if you can attach it here, it will help us greatly narrowing down the issue. Thank you.

• Bzrro85

I am not allowed to upload any files bigger than 50MB, so that will not be possible under current parameters