The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Deathslinger?

Barakuda666
Barakuda666 Member Posts: 15
edited September 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Developers if you really want to loosen the deathslinger easier to remove it from the game, no one will play on it, it is one of the most skilled murderers in the game, and those who say that this is a good weakening. Please play at least 500 hours in this The game before saying anything, well, or stop playing only on survivors.

Comments

• Barakuda666

Try to find 5 differences after updating on the photo above.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,899

It would be more helpful if you explained why the proposed changes don't work for you personally, instead of placing non constrictive feedback - thank you.

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,409

Having played tons of survivor against Deathslinger, these changes will make him soooo easy to loop at standard tiles. A good Slinger looping at, say, a pallet gym, can often just barely quick scope me around a corner before I make it back to the pallet. These changes will give me all the time I need to get an extra loop or two and then drop pallet and move to next tile.

Slinger has zero map pressure and already struggled heavily. His only saving grace was his very strong 1v1. He is incredibly dependent on hitting his shots and ending chases ASAP.

These changes make him significantly more loopable and give him nothing to alleviate the lack of map pressure. In other words, you're nerfing a killer that was already not close to top tier.

• BeanLag
    BeanLag Member Posts: 94

Do you even play the game? Because i cant believe you need an explanation honestly

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,899

Thank you for actually giving feedback in a constructive manner - that's appreciated.

@BeanLag I do as it happens, with nearly 4k hours and the last couple of thousand in killer.

• Barakuda666

Constructive criticism: from the shot incredibly easy to escape, because his HitBox is zero, but now it is impossible to shoot when he was not completely aimed, lol.

Radius terror 32 meters, seriously? He has a speed of 4.4, he in modern conditions - a very complex killer for whom you need to play a lot to kill 4 strong survivors, now everyone will know that the killer is approaching, he lacks only for the direction of light to the center of attention to him and say that he is here, run in advance.

Full animation before shooting, full nonsense, the only power of the union was in fast shots, now it is impossible to get if the distance will be higher at least 8 meters.

It is impossible to use a sight often: now it is impossible to make a fake sight, and considering all of the above now it is one of the weakest killers who will not even be able to win the average survivors

I apologize for the mistakes in the text, I hope you will understand because I do not speak English, but on the forum only in this language.