Events

It is really sad that the Events are so like... you dont get the feeling of the event.

Like Christmas or Halloween etc. Like it would be a bit nicer if there would be a lobby Music for the event or a new map or maybe some more details on the maps.

Not like just a pumpkin on a generator and done. Or for example more spookie skins for survivors and not everytime the same Orange Jerk

Its just some advices that would make the game more fun to play.

Comments

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

At the very least the game looks a bit more interesting for a few days. New skins, new environmental effects, etc. Not much of an "event" but it at least tries to change the vibe a little.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,689
    edited October 2021

The actual event hasn't started yet:

Not saying there will be what you are asking for, I don't have that information, but there's still a couple of days before the event actually starts.

(Here for more information: https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/october-events-calendar-2021)

• Stop_camping
    Stop_camping Member Posts: 17

Oh yea im buying me some nice halloween merch that doesent effect anything. Nice invested money. They should invest the time better then that.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Goofy charms, Cosmetics you have to buy, 1000 points if you use a special hook, 1-3k extra BP for special Gens.

I will turn the game off if it's this again.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

Gameplay events were more fun and engaging