Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Not getting any event items

LilKennedy36
LilKennedy36 Member Posts: 1
edited December 2021 in Bug Reporting

I played alot of games on both sides where I hit someone in a snowman or got hit well in one and haven't got a single item (On PC)

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Zariva83
    Zariva83 Member Posts: 45
    edited December 2021

EDIT: mine is FIXED! Thanks! <3

I’m on ps4, got two killer items for hitting stuffed snowmen, (both for killers I don’t own - no biggy, but fyi) but no surviver items despite having been hit 5 times in 4 matches (Dwight, Bill, 2x Meg).

Oh, and Dwight is II and Meg is I. In case that changes anything.

Post edited by Zariva83 on
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

Can you screenshot your inventories to show that the items are not there please, I think quite a few people just didn't realise that the items were actually in their inventories after the match.

• Beezzie
    Beezzie Member Posts: 2

I have video evidence of me not getting anything, I have played SERVEAL games as both survivor and killer and have gotten nothing. I have received a total of 3 items. three. every game i play i get hit in the snowman, or leave as the snowman and have gotten nothing. While the people I am playing with have gotten something. I verified my files and everything and nothing seems to be working. What can I do to fix this issue?

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

I suggest contacting Customer Support in this case as they can validate your account with the video evidence.

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• EXPERIMENTONGOD
    EXPERIMENTONGOD Member Posts: 36
    edited December 2021

Guys if you think you didn't get all items, make sure you're checking in the correct place.

You need to check:

• Wraith and Hag killer weapons.
    • The Artist and Trickster killer heads (frosty eyes).
    • Jonah, Mikaela and Yu-Jin Lee survivor torso slots (ugly sweaters).
    • Killer charm ("Christmas Inferno")
    • Survivor charm ("Cocoa Dip")
    • "Neutral" charm ("Gift Hatch")

IMPORTANT:

"Cocoa Dip" charm is SURVIVOR ONLY

"Christmas Inferno" charm is KILLER ONLY

Extra tip: If you're doing this as survivor, while inside the snowman make sure you don't press shift/sprint just as the killer hits you, wait like half a second before pressing the button/key or it will NOT count. You will know it counted when your character gets the "snowy" effect applied to them.

If you're not getting any new items you probably already got all 10 rewards.

Hope this helps.