Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Error 500 buying new rift

Gussan
Gussan Member Posts: 5

Hi,

i just bought the new rift with my 1000 auric cells, but didnt get the rift and my 1000 cells are gone...

Can anyone check it and get back my 1000 auric cells? Please

Regards

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Thale20
    Thale20 Member Posts: 72

I got the same problem i can't buy it bc of error 500 and after I opened the rift again my Auriccellcounter dropped from 1851 to 1525.

• Gussan

Yes, exacthly same problem. How can we contact behaviour contact?

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

What platforms are you on please, we're looking into this right now?

• aweqfak
    aweqfak Member Posts: 2

Hello i got same problem , i m playing on pc steam .1 hour ago i had 1075 auric sells and i try to purchase rift pass i got error 500 and now i have only 500 auric sells and rift is still locked

• Krizalid
    Krizalid Member Posts: 8

Yup, I have the same error here on PC/Steam, can't buy the rift. I don't lose any auric cells tho.

• Gussan

IN PC

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

We have updated the message on the forum to reflect the current situation with this issue.