We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

DBD Codes expiring so fast

Hi!

Just wanted to provide feebback - Just noticed that there are codes again available.

It's a bit annoying to see them always expire so fast. Within a week or even days they seem to be gone. Why the rush? It's a bit frustrating when you check out the code pages or twitter and then noticing - it doesnt work.

Usually I play the game, but I don't check the other channels every time something is going on.

Comments

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764

Totally agree. But I think they do It cause they want to follow often their socials (I dont have any, I know the codes by content creators video).

• Lord_Xylum
    Lord_Xylum Member Posts: 106

Yeah some of their codes, usually streamer-related ones, are only ever available for 24 hours. I wish they would tell us exactly how long the codes last once they give them out.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,998

The latest codes that were given out were by a few of our Fog Whisperers as part of BHM celebrations - these were designed to be given out by the fog whisperers themselves...the expiry date of the code was also given. We do always advise when to claim limited codes by.