• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Just barely

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

I don't comb my hair almost ever so its a tangled mess

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,915

I swear by OGX serums (and their haircare in general tbh). I use their coconut one as my hair is pretty long and heavily bleached and it keeps it soft, healthy and shiny.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,915
    edited May 2022

I'm really bad at that, I'm very much a "wash and wear" kind of person...so I get out of the shower and run my fingers through my hair and that's about it. I have to remember before meetings to actually attempt to tidy my hair as it looks so unruly. Putting the serum on it though, makes it look a bit more polished but still kinda "beachy waves"...so it looks intentional and not lazy :)

• HexDaddyissues
    HexDaddyissues Member Posts: 328

i use hask products. Specifically the the ones without parabens and all that nastiness.

Coconut oil, aragan oil and all the good stuff leaves my hair super silky smooth and very healthy. 5 in 1 leave in spray is helpful to tame curls from the humidity.

as for hair styling, as a male with longish hair, johnnys chop shop hair clay keeps my bangs out of my face all day (12 hour shifts in a childrens hospital) without making it crusty or rigid. still malleable enough to play with, which the kidos love, and it smells great.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,294

I used to have really bad dandruff that I fixed with a baking soda scrub and apple cider vinegar soak. I got tired of it and now I just shampoo once or twice a week with Head and Shoulders Shampoo and condition mix as well as a separate conditioning with dove anti dandruff conditioner. It works well. I also rinse my hair every day. Shampooing too often strips the head of the oils it needs to condition your scalp and hair.I used to have really bad dandruff that I

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

I'm not very picky so with literally any shampoo and a comb, it looks nice but then a single gust of wind ruins it entirely :(

But I wouldn't recommend air-drying your hair or shampooing every day, but rinsing every day is fine.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

That I...

It feel very uncomfortable when my hair gets alot of oils, I have to use shampoo once per 2 days if the weather is ideal. But my country (Vietnam), we have to use helmet when traveling with motobike, in weather of 35 Cel. Just 1h trip outside would make me want to instantly use shampoo again even if I just use it few hours ago.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I wash it every day, and comb it in the mornings. It's always been messy though, but that seems to help keep it under control a little.

Also, I love the art as usual, C3! Sadako looks adorable!

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,294

My cities weather is the same as yours during the summer and it's very humid here too. What works for me may not work for you, but you have to understand that changing your shampoo routine means giving your body time to adjust to it. So it may feel icky at first, but after time, it will get better. Then again, I don't know about using a helmet often, and I'd probably feel the same as you. I just know when I first transitioned to shampooing once or twice a week, my head got really dry, then it got really greasy for a while. Eventually, when I just stuck with water most of the week, my scalp got much better.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Our department of traffic gave the law of anyone joins the traffic using motobike has to wear helmet (but not bicycle, weird) since 2008.

I tried to use only water before, the longest I could hold was 5 days without shampoo.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

Nothing special

Cheapest Shampoo I can find, often skip conditioner due to cost.

Not the best.

but my hair is not dirty or greasy from what I can tell

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

With a razor once a week. I keep it peeled. No worrying about combs. Shampoo lasts forever. It economical and I never have a bad hair day.