The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Stuck on first action I perform EVERY match??

FloofyHaru
FloofyHaru Member Posts: 40
edited May 2022 in General Discussions

Bought DBD for PC because I am a fool who had too much money and not enough sense. Forgot cross progression isn't a thing yet so I bought it expecting my precious Cheryl and her perks, didn't get them, entirely my fault. Not what this is about though. Since the mid-chapter patch, EVERY time I interact with a hook or generator as survivor for the first time, I get stuck until the killer grabs/hits me. EVERY game. The progress bar won't even go up while I'm on the gen/hook. It's really starting to bug me because, y'know, I'm at a permanent disadvantage from the start of every. Single. Match. It does the same thing on both controller AND M/KB. Wonder if it'd stop happening if I used a guitar hero controller or smth? Anyone got a fix for this or is it legit just me this is happening to?

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,897

I've just seen a bug report in on this same thing - please feel free to upvote the bug and add any relevant information to that thread, thank you.

This discussion has been closed.