Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

In Game Store Sale Ended Before Expected

Spaghettii
Spaghettii Member Posts: 1
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

The Ingame promotion of character Tome 11 that gave 50% discount on Twins ended before it was supposed to, at the time of posting this report the 50% sale was supposed to still be up but it is not.

From every search I could make it seems the sale ended one day before the expected day of 05/05 11 AM ET. Below is a screenshot detailing the 'News' tab giving said date,

Below is a screenshot of the ingame store at the current time with the incorrect pricing (as sale was supposed to still be up)

Below you can see the search history of r/DeadByDaylight showing that I'm not the only one affected by this mistake (I also found other 3 different people on Twitter posting about the mistake @ BHVR official account)

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Addressed · Last Updated

Comments