We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Refund

KeonKazakin
KeonKazakin Member Posts: 4
edited June 2022 in General Discussions

Yeah I’m just wondering how I can get a refund because after reading those perk patch notes I’m not gonna be playing anymore

Comments

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

If you're on steam you can get a refund if you've only reached 2 hours of playtime. Sometimes even if you pass those you can email support and ask for it if you didn't pass 2 hours that much.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,117

You wont get a Refund.

You are playing a live game, this includes changes. If you dont like those changes, unlucky for you.

• TheGrimQueefer
    TheGrimQueefer Member Posts: 121

Unless you paid money exclusively for a particular perk that has now been remodelled beyond it's original description - you're urinating in to a hurricane.

• MilManson
    MilManson Member Posts: 939

Can I get a refund on my 2008 created WoW account with paid subs from 2008-2022?

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

That's not how refunds work. For all we know he can have only 1 hour of gameplay so he can def get a refund.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,117

The account was created in 2021. And opened Discussions in 2021. I highly doubt that OP only played less than 2 hours in 9 months.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

Refunds are given by the platform on which you've purchased the game on, normally that's with less than 2 hours playtime and within 14 days of purchase.

We do not issue refunds, we are very clear in our EULA that this is a LIVE game and things can change at any time...and you accept that when you begin to play the game.

This discussion has been closed.