Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC- No more Mystery Boxes

Flourish
Flourish Member Posts: 4
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting

Platform- Steam

I noticed that I had not been getting any mystery boxes after the halloween event ended, but wasn't sure, so I payed close attention to if any boxes appeared while leveling Sadoko from level 1 to 50, and none appeared at all. While it's in theory possible that I just got incredibly unlucky, that seems unlikely.

Examples of high level bloodwebs with no boxes:

And while I didn't think to record leveling Sadoko, I recorded levels 1-40 of my Demo, and no boxes.

Post edited by Mandy on
4 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251

Can confirm. Just spent 2 million bloodpoints and didn't get a single box.

PC / Steam

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251

Spent 2 million bp again and no box.

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096

I have went through about 6 prestiges on separate characters and have not seen any mystery boxes either.

(Steam platform)

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,996

This is not a bug...the mystery boxes have been removed from the bloodwebs, it's part of the ongoing process to improve the bloodweb overall.

Will be watching for feedback on this removal very closely, so please feel free to head on over to the Feedback section of the forum to have your say on this.

This discussion has been closed.