Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Official List of Currently Bugged Achievements, Tome Challenges & Daily Rituals

BloodBird
BloodBird Member Posts: 160
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I am intending for this thread to be an ever updating list of all currently bugged achievements, tome challenges and daily rituals. I am hoping that with enough attention centered on a single thread that highlights ALL the bugged challenges, it might do better to get the Dev's attention to actually fix some of these. Some of these challenges have been ongoingly or off and on bugged for years now it would seem.

I will post the different bugged challenges as well as what systems it seems to be occurring on based on what I either have experienced myself or have been able to gather from numerous other posts on this forum.

It would help that if anyone sees a challenge on this list and does not see their system shown to post here to let us know that it is occurring on your system as well.

Additionally any evidence and steps that can be shown to prove some of these are still currently bugged would be a good help here as well.

I will show just one example to prove that Adept Cenboite does not work.

Here is the current list of Challenges that appear to not be working properly, whether they are impossible to achieve or require multiple attempts to actually achieve. If any of these are actually fixed please let me know.

Achievements:

Adept Cenobite - Systems Affected: All

Adept Dredge - Systems Affected: All

Adept Oni - Systems Affected: Playstation

Adept Trickster - Systems Affecred: XBOX

Agonizing Escape - Systems Affecred: Playstation

Cripple Them All - Systems Affected: All (this achievement actually requires you to PICK up survivors to get it.)

Even Punishment - Systems Affected: All

Item of Obsession - Systems Affected: PC, Playstation

Milk and Cookies - Systems Affected: All

Survival Treasures - Systems Affected: All

Tome Challenges:

Generate Fear - Systems Affected: PC

No One Escapes the Endgame - Systems Affected: PC

Out Isn't An Option - Systems Affected: PC

Quick Thinking - Systems Affected: All

Self-Preservation - Systems Affected: All

Daily Rituals:

Hag - Systems Affected: All

Post edited by Mandy on
4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158

Nice post, just wanted to mention that Survival Treasures is fixed now

• neuromances
    neuromances Member Posts: 23

Confirming that Hag's daily challenge is bugged, I've finished it three times just today with no progress/achievement.

• Vhillain
    Vhillain Member Posts: 127

Great post! As an achievement hunter (that is nearing 100% completion on steam) It is certainly frustrating to know that the Milk n Cookies achievement has been straight up impossible to complete or even progress on any map since an update in the summer, I certainly hope this post raises awareness and we at least see these achievements/tome challenges/rituals in the coming "known issues" as well as bug fix patches.

I was nearing the point of doing something like this post myself, so big thanks for taking the leap!

In terms of Cripple Them All, it is working as intended, but the wording of the achievement does need to be updated, because it matches the same wording as rituals and trapper challenges to "catch survivors in bear traps" but does not clarify that "catch" implies grabbing them from the trap instead of just a survivor stepping in one, which will complete the other challenges, but not progress this achievement. I assume this is what you were implying in your post, but I did want to add some more detail when/if the developers see this thread. Thanks again!

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,996

Please keep bugs and their reports in the correct sub category of the forum - that way they get the right attention and we can keep track of what is in process or what does have a bug.

This discussion has been closed.