Why isn't no one escapes working?

So, I can see my totem still active. I can hit several people while exit gates are open and they take the hit. I'm guessing dead hard still protects them, but some I hit and they didn't have dead hard on. What else would cause them to take the hit, this is the 2nd game that this has failed me. Thanks.

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,938

What killer are you playing and are you using a basic attack (so not using the killers power attacks - for example Pig's dash or Legions Frenzy, Blights Rush etc).

• LibidinousPsyche
    LibidinousPsyche Member Posts: 91
    edited January 2023

I'm using the crow chick umm the artist I think the name is, and yes I'm using basic hit no crows, it's almost like everyone has dead hard on it has worked in past, just hasn't with her yet, another thing I noticed is I have the perk barb n chili, does this not work on white hooks when using her perk pain resonance? Thx.

ps. what perks would stop against the no one escapes besides dead hard, like any that come to mind if its getting ppl off a hook or ect.

• DarKStaR350z
    DarKStaR350z Member Posts: 713

All unhooked survivors get the Endurance status effect for a few seconds as default now, just in case you didn’t know that.

There is Borrowed Time which gives the unhooked survivor Endurance and a speed boost.

We’re Gonna Live Forever also grants the Endurance status.

The Styptic Agent addon for the medkit item also grants Endurance.

There’s Off The Record but that deactivates once the exit gates are powered after the last gen is completed.

• LordSturm
    LordSturm Member Posts: 493

when you were using NOED were you hitting people who were already injured? practically every form of endurance only works while injured

additionally, did they turn white after getting hit? that's usually how you know they tanked it with endurance