Singularity and its Problem with EMPs

SirJustSir
SirJustSir Member Posts: 16
edited June 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I had some games where I played as and against Singularity. I can definitely say the EMPs do hamper its gameplay if the survivors know how to use the EMPs and when to pick up them up again. I can tell the EMPs are always available for survivors like Wesker’s First Aid Spray and Nemesis’ Vaccine but can respawn. It is annoying when a survivor can use an EMP when they are slipstreamed during a chase then run over to a printer and grab another one during that same chase. And that is just for one survivor and the other three can have their own while not in a chase.

Here are some changes I feel that can make EMPs still feel impactful but not always at the ready to cancel the Singularity’s power most of the match:

1) Have only 4 printers in a match instead of 5.

2) Survivors when downed or grabbed with an EMP should lose their EMP.

3) When a survivor grabs an EMP from a specific printer, that printer should not print another EMP until the survivor uses that EMP or loses it.

I love playing as and against the Singularity, but I would hate to see the killer lose its hype and playability quickly because of survivors knowing to counter play much quicker and often. I know I am starting to.

P.S. I play on PS5 and controlling the biopods and trying to slipstream teleport feels wonky on console. I hope you can adjust the sensitivity for console players playing as Singularity.

Comments