Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Hillbilly Overdrive Teleport...?

Goretrude
Goretrude Member Posts: 9

So I was playing on Badim IV, and I'd just downed a person in shack and triggered Overdrive. I wanted to push advantage, and went to chase another person but, when I ran into a wall during Overdrive, I suddenly "teleported" back to shack and right on top of the downed Survivor, and lost all of my Overdrive (despite the fact that I had ~1/2 a bar left).

For completionists sake, I was running both turn-rate addons and my perks were:

• Ultimate Weapon
  • Friends to the End
  • Lethal Pursuer
  • Infectious Fright

Nothing that would (or should) grant me the power akin to a Nurse blink.

I don't have a clip, but someone else said the do (though I do realize how useless that is).

Is there anything that could have maybe caused this?

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Goretrude

And for those who will say that I was hacking, I will gladly send my copy of DBD to wherever is necessary to prove that I am not.

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669

Was the survivor running in a straight line? If so, might've just been server lag.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,046

Hello @Goretrude

When you have a moment, could you let us know what platform you were playing on at the time, and also if there may have been any indication of high ping or packet loss that you can recall (icons near the Survivor Portraits). Thank you!

• Goretrude
    edited February 16

No ping or packet loss on my side or the Survivors, and I was on PC.