Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Devs, please clarify, does the Mori change mean we can't do more than one a match anymore?

I am totally fine with a basekit Mori on one Survivor. However, I don't understand the rework, it reads like now, you only get BP from an Iri Mori when you used to be able to kill anyone on Death Hook with it. Is that the case, or will we still be able to multiple-Mori AND get BPs? I don't see why you would remove the main feature of what a Mori is, just turning them into another BP item… Please tell me that isn't actually what you are doing.

Please. Think of the people who love to photobomb Ghostface Moris. The people who bring them to be thematic. The people who like to see their Mains do the cool animation. The people who want to give Killers a kill and don't just want the same boring hook sacrifice animation. Please do not turn Moris into just another BP item; KEEP the ability to Mori one or more people when you bring an Iri or Green Mori AND make Cypress basekit. This would extra reward Moris and keep them useful as well as do exactly what you want. It also, unlike the changes proposed, wouldn't encourages slugging for a Mori on the last person when there are two Survivors left. Don't hard-nerf one of the coolest, most unique, and interesting things in the game and ruin all of the hard work you did animating.

Comments