The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Who's the strongest killer in your opinion?

For me it would have to be Spirit. I've got a very powerful build that's never let me down yet. She's the queen of mindgames, her power gives her good mobility, and I love her look. Just my opinion!

Comments

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Nurse, obviously. I hate that sucker. I'm pleased to say though, I very often 4k with Freddy. Guy has much more potential than people seem to think.
    But Spirit is a good one too.
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

Nurse. You could ask: Who is the strongest killer after Nurse and Hillbilly? Then we'll have more diverse replies to discuss about. :)

Well, after Nurse and Billy, who would you say is strongest? @NoShinyPony
  • vampire_toothy
    vampire_toothy Member Posts: 381

After Nurse and Billy I'm going to have to go with Spirit. Spirit is great because she can use her power for mobility and can turn absolutely any loop into a mindgame if you know what you're doing. It's also nice that she can make good use out of plenty of timer based perks such as MYC thanks to her mobility.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

Nurse. You could ask: Who is the strongest killer after Nurse and Hillbilly? Then we'll have more diverse replies to discuss about. :)

Well, after Nurse and Billy, who would you say is strongest?
    Hag.
  • Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Nurse isn't strongest on console. Not by a long way...

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Hillbilly.

You can't design bigger maps almost entirely because of him. He has the highest mobility by far, and attached to it a built-in E-Z One Shot.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

I'm between Nurse & Spirit - I think they are both so incredibly strong if played correctly.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Nurse's the strongest.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    After Nurse and Billy...

Possibly Hag. She can be everywhere. If you don't have Urban Evasion it becomes so much harder too. Her camp game is incredibly strong.
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

Nurse
    Billy
    Spirit
    Huntress

Has just an absolute trash camper and tunneler killer, even a Wraith or Freddy could do better but the difference is that people consider it frowned upon and toxic to camp with them, that's why "no one" is doing it.

For Hag it seems to be totally ok to camp and tunnel because it's either:
    "SuRvIvOrS tRRiGeReD tHe TrAp!"
    or
    "SuRvIvOrS DiDn'T LeAvE tHe HoOk QuIcKlY eNoUgH!"

• Axelson
    Axelson Member Posts: 86

After Nurse & Billy..

I would chose Spirit instead of Hag because in high ranks 75% of the survivors runs urban evasion and it's a huge counter of his power.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    @Rex_Huin said:

Nurse isn't strongest on console. Not by a long way...

She is, it just takes more time to master her.
  • OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    After Nurse and Billy...

Possibly Hag. She can be everywhere. If you don't have Urban Evasion it becomes so much harder too. Her camp game is incredibly strong.
    The Hag can camp without camping lol  and if you run mint Rag, Rusty shackles and  MYC together it's basically a GG for those survivors even though is a ######### way to play , personally I think the spirit is the most powerful because she can phase long distances, you can't see her while she's phasing, she comes out of the phase with a boost, and its easier to mind game SWF , you hook someone and look the opposite direction of where you actually want to go before you phase then guy on hook misinforms his buddy that I'm coming there when I'm really somewhere else 
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,047

Nurse, easily.

Behind that, either Billy or Spirit. Billy is far easier to play and has amazing Speed and Map Pressure, Spirit is way harder, but I feel when you are really good with Spirit, she is stronger than Billy.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Nea, when im playing survivor im most scared about my mates. The killer isnt that scary at all and its really rare that someone handles a nurse godly

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

I disagree is the nurse, you can learn how to avoid the blinks effectiveness

A pro Hag placing traps wisely is more dangerous than a nurse

• Dolphin9192
    Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 130

@NoShinyPony said:

On console nurse is pretty weak, so it would probably be between billy and spirit.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Sense this is opinionated, spirit and my other fam legion

EXPLANATION: Don't care if you hate the explanation, legion is played properly can delay the game well

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

My personal experience is clown, I cant for the life of me win v a clown. Like I'm cursed by them :/

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Nurse. Obviously.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Nurse... then spirit... she is the killer that the community was longing for... you can make case for Billy but he can get looped for days where spirit owns the loops 
  • TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 699

Honestly I'd say that's pretty subjective. Putting aside perks and add-ons, each Killer still has their own advantages and disadvantages in the situation. Sure Micheal can OHK a Survivor, but he doesn't have the chasing power of a good Nurse. But Nurse's chasing power is meaningless against a sufficiently stealthy Survivor, whereas no matter how well you hide chuckle boi Doctor will find you given enough time.

Huntress has range, Pig has stealth, Hag has control. But, to answer your question OP, there is ONE Killer who holds a strength no other Killer can compare to. One whose mere power causes Survivors I run into to DC at nearly triple the rate of any other Killer, or allow spider daddy to give them a nice hug at the happy happy hook.

That is of course the man of your dreams, Freddy! Seriously, at least once every three games a Survivor DCs once they hear those sweet, sweet nursery rhymes. I at least partially understand, since once you're pulled into the Dream World there is no hiding from Freddy. But it's so easy to escape from him as a Survivor, I don't understand it.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Spirit > Nurse

Spirit has the best mindgame potential.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Always get my best results with Myers and the hag.
  • DocFabron
    Brady said:

Spirit > Nurse

This man gets it 👍
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Brady said:

Spirit > Nurse

This man gets it 👍

I main Spirit and a good Spirit is an absolute terror to play against because they know how to mind game so well and they're never predictable.

• DocFabron
    powerbats said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Brady said:

Spirit > Nurse

This man gets it 👍

I main Spirit and a good Spirit is an absolute terror to play against because they know how to mind game so well and they're never predictable.

Agreed! Last night I used a powerful build and managed to get a 4k in under 4 minutes. Survivors never knew where I was coming from, I had 3 stacks of DH, AND had Dying Light proc'd. As soon as 1 was unhooked, another was thrown on, rinse and repeat.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,890

Its really a rhetorical question. Its the Nurse.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Nurse and Billy easily.

If we disregard those two then it is Spirit and Hag. Hag with Mint Rag/Rusty Shackles combo with Make Your Choice is brutal. Spirit’s mindgame potential is amazing, all of her add-ons are great as well.

Huntress and Myers are not too far off either