The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dead by Daylight needs a comic series

That would be exciting! If Behavior decided to make an online comic series of Dead by Daylight, kinda like how Valve made a comic series for Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2. The comic would show the characters personalities, glimpses of their past lives, dialogue, and trilling scenes and situations and don't forget about lore. What does everyone think?

Comments

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522

That would be pretty neat. I don't know about you, but I loved the cinematics and journal entries from the Hallowed Blight event. There's a lot of lore there to explore and I would gladly take a comic that looks into some of it.

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

@Peanits said:
    That would be pretty neat. I don't know about you, but I loved the cinematics and journal entries from the Hallowed Blight event. There's a lot of lore there to explore and I would gladly take a comic that looks into some of it.

I'm kinda sad we didn't get those cutscenes in the Moonrise event, I hope next event has those because they're really fun to watch

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
    Peanits said:

@Peanits Would you be able to suggest more insight/lore in a visual aspect to the devs besides trailers? That would be a-Mei-zing.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522

@Unicorn said:
    Peanits said:

@Peanits Would you be able to suggest more insight/lore in a visual aspect to the devs besides trailers? That would be a-Mei-zing.

The feedback for those cutscenes from the Hallowed Blight event was pretty good, so it's possible there will be more of it in the future.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
    Peanits said:

@Unicorn said:
    Peanits said:

The feedback for those cutscenes from the Hallowed Blight event was pretty good, so it's possible there will be more of it in the future.

Great to hear.
  • Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,235
    edited February 2019

Haha good idea.

Mashima Hiro put a side-chapter in his newest work Eden's Zero in which the main character is playing an online game that definitely is Dead by Daylight.

Some official comic would be awesome

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

@Raptorrotas said:
    Haha good idea.

Mashima Hiro put a side-chapter in his newest work Eden's Zero in which the main character is playing an online game that definitely is Dead by Daylight.

Some official comic would be awesome

That's awesome!