A reminder...

2»

Comments

• TheRealSlimShady
    TheRealSlimShady Member Posts: 79

@TreemanXD said:
    @TheRealSlimShady really? If a game is doing fine then that means you can’t get burned out with a game? With your logic I honestly think you’re baiting.

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TreemanXD said:
    @TheRealSlimShady you are speaking from the perspective of a guy who is burned out with the game. The game is doing just fine.

If the game is doing fine then why did i get burned out.....lol

Because its not for you anymore? Your opinion isn't the only one in existence.

I just explained the reason why i got burned out you pumpking heads,i didnt just get burned out for nothing,lol

• TheRealSlimShady

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TreemanXD said:
    @TheRealSlimShady you are speaking from the perspective of a guy who is burned out with the game. The game is doing just fine.

If the game is doing fine then why did i get burned out.....lol

Because its not for you anymore? Your opinion isn't the only one in existence.

i'm pretty sure my opinion mirrors many others,but i respect yours,kinda..

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@TheRealSlimShady you just said that if a game is doing fine then you can’t be burned out with it...

• TheRealSlimShady

@TreemanXD said:
    @TheRealSlimShady whenever I said you spoke for a minority you said haha sure... and you just said haha to powerbats.

First of all i didnt create this post for a debate,didn't also laugh at every opinion in this post,just yours and the other one,because that was too much nonsense lol

• GrootDude

@TheRealSlimShady me stating you spoke for a minority is not nonsense.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@TreemanXD said:
    @TheRealSlimShady me stating you spoke for a minority is not nonsense.

When they can't keep their trolling straight on the same page let alone in the same thread and can't refute logic and actual facts.

• GrootDude
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,978

I'm very sorry that you find that the game is no longer for you, I hope you find a game that's more suitable to your requirements.

Locking this thread as it's going to turn into little arguments.

This discussion has been closed.