The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hallowed Blight Legion Skin

wingedwolf94
wingedwolf94 Member Posts: 47
edited June 2019 in Creations

So for this I just... I have no idea. Just drew whatever looked cool. Looks like he got mauled by a nacho cheese bear. Ski goggles and mask because they hang out at that resort which I assume is a ski resort? Could probably find those laying around. Same with the jacket and snow pants. Fitting for a winter map.

I'm Hoping they do it again this year because I only started playing DBD around the last new year. And I really liked all the lore?? Anyway, really hoping they do new blight skins for the new killers especially my favorite boy. <3

While I was going through the blight skins from last year I noticed they all had that neat neon blood stuff. Except for Dwight who was just... a Victorian guy?? Is there a reason for that? Was he supposed to be Benedict Baker??

Comments

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

I guess you could call it blood but I believe it is just "dead" auric cells

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

I love it! Maybe add a bit more mutations to his body since the blight is pretty strong and does major changes to the body. But all in all, it looks great!

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263

Cool work! I really like it! 😀

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,664

That looks great!

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

This is awesome but I wonder how Legion's mask will look like if it were in the hallowed blight event 🤔

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

What about the Clown, Spirit, Pig if the licence let them. I like the idea a lot, but more mutated somehow...more cheese? I think Legion would be hard to be made into a hallowed blight, because of how human they are. This is a great start!

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096

Looks really good! Thumbs up from me

• Holijay
    Holijay Member Posts: 178

Wow, really enjoy the sense of story in the glow goo. It looks thrashed, but I particularity enjoy the oozing parts from his face and down his pant.

• JDHH
    JDHH Member Posts: 6

yes, make this a thing

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

BADASS.

• Write_By_Daylight
    Write_By_Daylight Member Posts: 126

I like that you tried, but to be honest it's a bit generic and not very elaborate.