Does the gruesome gateu stack with the DBP event?

Doe these gruesome gateu offerings stack ,like so if I used one would it be x3 bloodpoints? Or x4 since double bloodpoints are still active or no?

Comments

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited June 2019

They are just like the bloody party streamers, but at 103% and a higher chance to show up in the bloodweb.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,071

They give 103% Bonus BP on the Original BP you would get. So lets go for 100% instead.

Using 1 of those during the BP Event will give you 100% Base + 100% for the Offering + 100% for the Event. 300% in total.

Each other Offering adds 100% more.

But they dont stack with the BP Gain, so its not that you get Double BP for the Event and those Double BP are then doubled by the Offerings.

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042

Yes all stackable beauties :) play as many as possible and they also stack with bbq or wglf

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

They stack, yes, but the bonuses add together before being applied (they don't multiply each other). So instead of doubling once and then doubling again (x4), it adds up the totals and then multiplies your score. So:

100% (base) + 100% (bloodhunt) + 103% (gateau) = 303%

So the game takes your score and multiplies it by 3.03.

• BembridgeScholars
    BembridgeScholars Member Posts: 68

Ohhh I see I see thank u ,and so after blodd point ends it will just be 100 base plus 100 gateau 203% since double blood point will be over correct ?