The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Reporting Cheaters

Has anyone ever been banned or given a warning after being reported for cheating or misconduct?

I know I have reported players in the past either for harassing or cheating but never know what the outcome is.

Anyways, I was playing a while ago and in the game killer and 2 players were in cohoots together. Killer never attacked them and just tunneled me and one other random player. As soon as we were placed on the hooks the players teamed up with killer would remove us from the hook with the killer still in area (no borrowed time or flashlights or blocking hits) After we died I decided to spectate because it just seemed rather fishy that killer never went after the other two. And sure enough then killer was letting friends repair all gens and they were farming points. They were pretty high ranked and their skill checks were terrible! I messaged killer and mentioned I had been observing and said I reported the incident and shortly after he killed his teammates but they had already racked up tons of points in the process. I checked their profiles and they were all from some Latin American country.

In any case I know some people play with friends to farm points or what not. Just think it's unfair when you are ruining other players game play. I don't like losing rank especially when it isn't my fault. Like when a killer rage quits or other players do.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.