should tbagging at the exit gate bannable? or at the very least be punished?

tbagging while the game is still going is annoying for killers but there's still a chancew can catch the one who tbag and punish by face camping if you desire it, but those at the exit gate, you really can't do anything about it and it always been something really annoying, obviously you can ignore it and such, but it's jsut annoying to see some survivors being dicks, of course sometimes it's deserved like if you manage to counter a face camp leather face and all 4 escape then yea it's kind of justified, but doing it for free is really annoying, so could it be punished in any single way? like if you tbag at the exit gate you like 100 points in each categories each time you croutch when you are within 16 meters of the killer or something, or simply get a warning and can't play for 10 minutes, just something to really affect those who tbag for really no reasons but to be as-holes,

tbagging always been toxic in my book, on both side, many see it that way as well and many don't, it depends of the person, some get annoyed by it and some don't, but if we can PARTLY find a way to solve this free toxic behavior, it would be just nice for both side (killer like amanda or ghostface)

Comments

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

It is part of the culture of DBD, and you only give it BM power by how you choose to look at it.

Forgive them.

Sacrifice them.

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009

Omg! I love when I spare some Survivors as Ghostface and I'm crouching at the exit and they open it up. Then they each come up to me and spam crouch in front of me and stare into my eyes then waddle off. It's freaking adorable, especially when it's like David or Jeff. The big boys making friends.

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

As obnoxious and childish as it is, I don't believe tea bagging should be "bannable". That's an extreme punishment for such a small act of foolishness.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Just hold W and take the L

they'll leave.

• xGREENCATx
    xGREENCATx Member Posts: 431

Lol wut.

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

Low quality bait.

When someone tbag for no reason who cares

But If u get tbagged for something u have done u deserve it.

• kcwolf1975
    kcwolf1975 Member Posts: 651

T-bagging is childish and annoying, but not really that big of a deal. Definitely not worth wasting any programmers time to come up with a way to stop it. Plus it is not always a bad thing. I have used it as a way to say hi to fellow survivors and even as a thank you to killers that farm with me or let me escape. Do we really need to waste behaviours resources on something just because you got your feelings hurt?

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Nobody is forcing you to watch it.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

Imagin you should ban a legion player who is not using susie skin oof

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963

Play Ghostface and tbag them back. I recently bought him and I do it non stop 😂

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009

Male Legions are best Legions. One is Frank trying out drag for the first time and the other is waifu bait. The boys were better made, imho. Julie should of at least not looked like a gender bent Frank. Her new cosmetic at least looks decent though for Day of the Dead.

I have a lot of bias against Susie since about 10/10 of them for me hard tunnel and camp people. Had one refuse to attack anyone but me for an entire match cause she was triggered "you wasted a few pallets, I hate people like you" when she focused me for 99.99% of the match. I guess I should of "skillfully" looped her for the entire match to please her and not been trying to just straight up lose her.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

Honestly, I find it funny to see Survivors doing it at the gate, especially after I get looped to hell and back and fall for it all. It's more fun as Ghostface to join in. Usually when you join in with them in some way, it kinda negates the negativity for me and it's just a laugh. Sorta like saying GG but with crouching

• grtf47
    grtf47 Member Posts: 371

T-bagging should not be used as a reason to ban anyone.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

No.

In fact, I suggest you take a page out of Lefty's handbook and handle exit gates as follows...

Look down, approach, and slap them out of the trial.

You don't get to see the T-bagging, and they can see you aren't looking at them and giving them the satisfaction.

Problem sorted.

• OGOzSnowChimp
    OGOzSnowChimp Member Posts: 247

That'll be a no from me. Let them have their fun. Sometimes you can catch them slipping, doing their dance just a little too far from the exit line and you get to decorate a hook.

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

This. I've had dance offs that were so good the survivors forgot to leave!

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

You'd have to wait only 2-4 minutes.

If you don't wanna be bothered by them, just look at the sky so they can't farm you for Bloodpoints, then go do something else.

Once End Game Collapse starts, unless i think i'm in a situation i can win, i usually just give up and go on this forum. 😊

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936

If you find it that annoying just hit them to make them leave, you don't have to watch it.

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899

Teabagging says more about the players that do it than it does about the killer they're doing it to. It always makes me laugh that the injured Feng on her death hook that's the only one barely escaping takes the fraction of a second to teabag at the exit line. Congratulations you idiot, I killed the rest of your team and damned near you too, but you're gonna teabag me. ######### you lol

• OGOzSnowChimp
    OGOzSnowChimp Member Posts: 247

Also my missus likes to "dance" with ghost face... It would greatly annoy me if that was punishable. By it I mean she... she would annoy me if a part of her fun was suddenly punishable. I would have to hear about it every day...

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

It really does say more about the survivor than anything.

The crazy thing is when I've killed three survivors, and the fourth one, knowing they're dead, will just teabag and/or flashlight click at me like crazy. So, I kill them. Meanwhile, in some other match, I kill three survivors, I find the fourth, and the fourth one just surrenders... I let them have the hatch or an exit gate.

Some stay behind on purpose and some misjudge the timer. The EGC death animation is so awesome, so while I feel a little bad that a friendly survivor mistimed their exit and died, I also love that I get to watch them get impaled. lol

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

The best example I have of this is on my youtube, just a clip from stream. Survivors wanted to farm around a bit, so I did. Just playing around. I remember hitting them all with one last double blade mend to play with them, thinking they would just leave. Turns out they all mended till they all died. Remembered right after it happened that the clock was Desynced cause of that bug that was going around... laughed but felt kinda bad.

• Purr
    Purr Member Posts: 83

exactly more time the survivors waste more time they give me to break pallets close hatch and such for more points than i alrdy had so nice of them to wait to make sure i get extra BP

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

lmao what it's bming in a video game suck it up and grow thick skin

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I prefer the term “twerking” :P

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I like "butt dancing" personally.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

🤣🤣🤣

No

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711

Thin skin Confirmed? Imagine you want to deny others to play the game just because they pressed ctrl multiple times at a specific spot. Geeg, you don't even have to chase them out anymore with EGC timer introduced. Just look away if this is hurting your soul and heart to much

• BloodyBunny
    BloodyBunny Member Posts: 114

No im a killer main and while its annoying to be tbagged at the gates it shouldn't be bannable and how would they even punish it

• BloodyBunny
    BloodyBunny Member Posts: 114

ive actually killed a few survivors before by not chasing them through the exit gates while they tbagged because they weren't looking at the timer

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

Ooooh, I had one survivor who was kinda bein' jerkish when I was playing nice and letting everyone leave, and I noticed that when he was running towards the exit gate he had timed it so that a hit from me would give him the necessary speed boost...

I didn't hit him. He died to the entity. The irony of that is one of my favorite moments in all of my time playing DbD.

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694
    edited October 2019

Nah its not ban worthy, and its not even the worst thing imo, the worst is when you know all the survivors are at the exit and could escape but dont, because they are all healing/waiting for you.

If im running an insta down of some sort i can get some of them because they dont get close enough to the exit for the hit to knock them out. As a Spirit if they are injured and just standing still/waiting for me to do something i phase behind them and knock them down then hook. It doesnt happen often but when survivors misjudge how far away they need to be and get hooked as a result, its amazing.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

No. No one is forcing you to go to a gate and look.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,363

Mori spamming IS bannable since it prolongs a person's bleedout timer. Its a form of hostage taking, preventing the person from bleeding out in the appropriate amount of time.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

@VexTheHex

I love joe aswell, the black devil may care skin, its a hard decission honestly :D

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,150

It getting punished by warden if you run that perk

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

Yes please death sentence immediately carried out by some hurt snowflake

• wait4him2leave
    wait4him2leave Member Posts: 118

Surviving is hard for randos. I think some people are just celebrating surviving. I like to watch other survivors that don't understand Evil III dance too close to Michael at the gate. I remember pointing at the exit once trying to get someone to leave and they wouldn't. I watched them get exposed and go down before I ran out. SMH LMAO

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

No? You can't start banning people for stupid stuff like this. It's annoying, sure, and 'can' be a hit to the ego if you really tried that match and were just outplayed, but still. Slippery slope.

• chickenMan
    chickenMan Member Posts: 23

Just hit them out. That's what your weapon is for. If they banned for this there would be about two people playing the game

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192
    edited October 2019

If you don't want to watch the butt dance Olympics, then don't. Turn around, walk away. If they are so VERY desperate to have you judge the twerking, they might even grow balls big enough to come away from the exit gate to do their little dance (unlikely).

There are far more important things for the devs to be wasting their time with than butt dance banning.

• December_1863
    December_1863 Member Posts: 206
    edited October 2019

i would actually recommend you consult a therapist.

if you wish that other players get punished because of your god damn fragile little feelings that no one must dare to hurt, you're batshit narcissistic.

honestly get help. I really hope this post is just a stupid bait.

• bigbeefynacho
    bigbeefynacho Member Posts: 351

I'd recommend the op find another game to play. Or play Ghost Face and tbag the survivors who are tbagging you.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,313

If you're not baiting, please find another game to play for your own good. Banning for straight up racism or death threats/encouragement is one thing, banning for any other "toxic" taunts is too subjective to be a good idea as people don't agree where the "line" should be drawn at all.

Either chase them out or just go afk and get a cup of coffee or something, EGC makes sure they've left by the time you get back.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Me reading this: