If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Are this real its too hard

Options

Answers

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,945
    Options

That one, honestly, is not that hard.

You're not going to finish it in your first try. You don't have to, either. But every couple of games, you have those rounds where you're on Genny-(blank) duty the whole time. For instance, the very last game I played I ended up completing four different gens. It's hard, but it's not impossible. Many survs probably come close to doing it all the time without ever realizing it or even trying.

Oh, and regarding the other Tier IV challenge everyone is complaining about: FWIW, that same game I also ended up rescuing 2 other survivors during EGC and probably could have gotten #3 if things had gone slightly differently. Challenging and BS aren't the same thing.

• satanwuvsyou
    satanwuvsyou Member Posts: 32
    Options

If it's real it sounds pretty gross. Lot's of luck involved in something like that. Pretty much would just be sacrifice a perk slot and hope you get it done sooner rather than later. Gen jockey is a boring role.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

But now imagine 4 people trying to do that challenge

• Revansith
    Revansith Member Posts: 367
    Options

Or imagine the killer facing a team dead set on completing this objective knowing if they so much as strike anyone let alone hook a survivor they will be ripped apart in the end chat and made to feel like a no good person.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options

the lvl 4 challenges need some changes before official release *cough cough* 6 feet under *cough cough* however this one is certainly possible. very difficult, but possible. an SWF may make things easier, so there's that

• GoatyTCO
    GoatyTCO Member Posts: 64
    Options

@hate_toxic

I believe that the Dark Sense challenge only requires you to be working on them when they are completed, not to complete the equivalent of 4 generators, or to complete them all alone.

A lot of these are made to be very challenging, although one of them, (saving 3 survivors safely during EGC), is somewhat BS in my opinion, it could do with some tweaking, maybe making it 2 survivors instead of 3 could work.