Dedicated Servers

Options

I guess this has been brought up a couple times, but this needs to be addressed. I live somewhere crappy in the middle east so I don't have the best internet connection, around 4-5 mbps tops. When I bought the game back in February the game ran okay, and despite my bad connection I had decent games. Lag was rarely an issue, and that's saying something considering where I live. But ever since the dedicated servers went live, I have had disappointment after disappointment. The lag is unbearable, survivors teleporting and killers hitting me before I even see them on-screen. It has been a terrible experience ever since the servers went live. Please devs before you want to put out the dedicated servers make sure they're working fine, and let us play p2p for the time being. Because honestly this is annoying. I have to wait 12-13 minutes to get one killer match, only to lag like hell and before I know it the match it over. Hell, even playing survivor is a bad experience. I really like playing this game and it's a shame to see my money get tossed in the trash, because now it is unplayable. And I'm not the only one with issues involving the dedicated servers, people in Europe and USA have also had bad experiences with these servers. That's why I ask you kindly, for the love of God please make this game p2p again and when you 100% fully properly finish working on the dedicated servers and have tested them and made sure they won't be a problem to anyone, then you can implement them in the game. For the time being just put them on the PTB or something. Seriously this is annoying and I can't even play this game anymore. Grinding for the Halloween bloodhunt was a pain the ass.

Comments

• laplace
    laplace Member Posts: 36
    Options

Exactly. They're making it unplayable. I've had survivors teleporting, I've had hits failing to even register. Like I click but the killer doesn't swing his weapon. I've lost matches because of these servers. Honestly they have to remove those servers and properly fix them before implementing them into the game, because right now it's just a pain in the ass to do anything. If only the Devs listened.