IDEAL TO CUT DOWN ON THE AMOUNT OF DC!!!!

Options

I THINK THEY SHOULD FIX THE GAME WHERE THE KILLER PICKS WHO THERE GOING TO PLAY BEFORE GOING INTO A LOBBY AND THAT KILLER SHOULD BE SHOWN AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN. AND THE KILLER COULDN'T CHANGE KILLER'S WITH OUT FULLY LEAVING THAT LOBBY THEY COULD ONLY CHANGE THAT KILLER'S ADD-ON, PERKS AND WHAT THERE WEARING.....

I KNOW IF I WENT INTO A LOBBY AND SEEN IT WAS A SPIRIT I WOULD LEAVE THE LOBBY RIGHT AWAY

Comments

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 7,979
    Options

First off, caps lock. Second, the reason they dont do that is exactly what you just said. They dont want people to have the power to pick who they go up against. Besides avoiding lobby dodging, this would also heavily influence survivor loadouts. The killer is gonna be a hag? Bring a flashlight.

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141
    Options

They want the power to pick who you go against to only be for Killers **.

• Ebisek
    Ebisek Member Posts: 106
    Options

And what is fair on that from killer side. 4 medkid? Switch to Plague. 4 flashlight? switch off from hag to lightborn billy. hm?

• LordGlint
    Options

Me knowing the additional item in your hand only counters an "extra" thing. You could just as easily go in empty handed and find an item while in the trial. You knowing which killer your facing ahead of time can completely cripple the killer. A Hag's traps arnt an extra piece of equipment that she wasnt REALLY depending on.

• Revansith
    Revansith Member Posts: 367
    Options

Um... I may not be good at DBD but I was thinking survivors tend to find out pretty quickly after the match begins who the killer is. Disconnecting because its spirit seems weird... what if I am playing my rank 20 Spirit for laughs? I would never get a match would I?

• Ebisek
    Ebisek Member Posts: 106
    Options

Oh, some people think that "suprise" is some way of fun. Yes, maybe in old times when we had 6 killers with similar mechanics. That was about gameplay style. But now, its time to change our minds. Killers with Ruin+NOED+BBQ are super effective. Its time to hide survivor details in game and in the lobby. Or, start with grouping killers like "select 6 killers to ban or play agains".

blah blah, everyone will ban the Spirit. And...? We have unstable dedicated servers live and everyone cares about lobby time for spirit or another broken killers? If nobody want to play agains broken killer, maybe something is wrong with the killer mechanics.

Yes, or we can just ignoring feedbacks and forcing "naked" survivals agains buffed killers. Why not... This is way how to reduce player base from current 20k daily spike to 10k daily spike in January. But the killers will stay happy with ez 4 kills.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 8,966
    Options

Stop yelling at me 😥

• LordGlint
    Options

Once again, just like any other game... You have the freedom to select your own character, not anyone elses. If I decide to go online and play Overwatch, I accept that I might have to face any character from the roster. I dont get to deem that Im gonna disconnect if I see Widowmaker, Mei, or any other character I dont particularly like. I have to select my own character and try to make due with whatever strategy and loadout I see from the other side.

What your asking for is permission to select your opponent. "Im not picking your killer, im just picking the 16 killers your not allowed to play". Has nothing to do with wanting EZ wins, has to do with wanting to play the game with whichever character from the roster I want to pick. My selection of my character is my choice, not yours.

• BearWolf_51
    BearWolf_51 Member Posts: 87
    Options

The thing is:

If you can't play against a certain killer you have to adapt and learn how to. That's a fundamental part of the game. If you gonna pick and choose the killers you want to play against just because you already know how to play against or counter them, then you're not playing the game right. It's all about adaptation. You adapt your perks so that it doesn't matter who you're against, you can survive or at least get a better chance of doing it. The same applies to how you're going to play the match.