Mid-Game Timer

Options

So, I was watching a friend stream on twitch and he plays killer.

He's in a match... One person disconnected because they weren't good and the other got sacrificed. Two survivors left alive. Time passes. He keeps patrolling the remaining gens. He's a Demo too so he's quick about the patrols regardless of how far the gens are spaced. After about 4-8 minutes a gen gets done finally. It's inside on a downstairs gen though and he's been patrolling gens outside (the map is the temple in Red Forest). 2 gens left. This entire time none of the other gens were worked on even in the slightest. More minutes pass by with nothing else getting done. Nothing. At. All. He finally sees a notification but cannot find anyone in the area when he gets there so he goes back to patrolling. Eventually another notification happens and he gets there a little faster and takes more notice to the exact spot the the notification appeared. He opens a locker and bam, there's one of the survivors. As he is hooking that one not only does he see an arm and a toolbox but he sees the hatch. THE. HATCH. They were waiting in the basement of that temple for the other to get bored and go die or for my friend to DC! Are you kidding me? It had been about 12-20 minutes or so from the time the 2nd survivor died to the point he found survivors 3 and 4.

So if you braved that explanation, here is my point:

If x amount of time goes by without a single thing being done there should be a mid-game timer or something. I'm hoping hostage games like this do not happen too often but when it/if does, who wants to be apart of it? Some people want to keep their BP or progress for challenges and what not and others don't want to give survivors the satisfaction of winning when they in no way, shape, or form deserve it. So, again, a good way to prevent this would be the mid-game timer. The entity decides "I'm not pleased with this show, give me some entertainment." and if they do something, whether it be being found and chased or at least ATTEMPTING to work on a gen (for more than like 15 seconds) or something (idk what else), the timer slowly disappears (and I say slowly in case they start doing nothing again, it won't be completely gone). Otherwise, once the timer drops to zero the entity takes them much like end game and the killer gets a lot less points as well considering the entity had to do the work in this situation. One more thing, while this timer is active, the hatch becomes non existent (even if it was spawned before this, if the timer goes away the hatch finds a new spawn).