If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

So with Spirit nerf-change(wich i think it was needed) how about some swf nerf? my ideas

Options

So as someone who play both sides but main killer, this is my opinion about the balance... Spirit is annoying to play against and not fun, Spirit stomps solo players, but it's fair against those tryhard swf... the problem is that not everybody play in swf( i play everytime solo as example) and not every swf is optimal.. so as we know Spirit is getting changed wich is fine.. so this is how i would nerf swf... what are the strongest survivors perk? If you play solo empathy, bond, alert, spine chill are amazing, but all these perks are pointless if you play with vocal chat, so everybody in swf run decisive, adrenaline, dh, bt etc... wich are the strongest one? decisive and adrenaline.. oh AdReNAliNE rEwardS YoU FOR DOInG GeNs!!.. as it was hard if you play optimal in common... and actually rewards the one who is getting chased.. about decisive it slows down your momentum if you get fast hooks, and if you go into a locker you get 1 minute of god mode, you can't even slug to counter the perk ..don't tell me to not tunnel, because everytime the ds guy wants my attention... we will get also map reworks wich will also help, but i don't think it will be enough.

so these are my ideas

*adrenaline passive heals you in 5 seconds and doesn't give you free sprint burst or free unbreakable..

*decisive if you hook another survivor rather than the last one you hooked, ds is cancelled, if you go into a locker it becomes temporarily unactive(makes sense no if you should stab the killer with something you find on the ground?)

i think these changes would slightly nerf swf, and would be pretty healthy for the game, and rahter than complain we will see more solo players running non meta perks, until they will become actually meta. Swf will still run those perks because they are still amazing.. what do you think?

Comments