If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Charms on survivors

Options

Can we have a little rework on how charms look on survivors.

1) Style them in a similar way to the hooks. Don't have all of them cluttered one side of the survivor for example have to two on the right hip and one on the left. Also position them so the two on the right are symmetrical on either side of the right hip and the one on the left hip is the middle of the left hip.

2) With the suggestion above you should have enough space to actually make the charms bigger because right now they're really small and not very noticeable. This way I could show off my charm to other survivors without their eyes and the screen having to make out with each other. The only one actually gets a good view of my charms is the killer and that's because first person camera when bending down to pick me up.

3) if a survivor has a cosmetic which covers the hips. So far the only culprit of this Min's cardigan I am glad that you've moved the charms so they're more visible. #ThereWasAnAttemptMade

However could you make sure they're directly centred in front of me rather than heavily centre right because it just means that only one charm is showing whilst the other two are hidden by the cardigan which kind of undermines the attempt

Comments