If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Possible balancing change to NOED

Options

Option #1: Make it so you only have to cleanse majority of totems not all of them.

Option #2: Whenever a survivor works on a totem theyll get a notif that the killer has noed(like thrill of the hunt). This could potentially slow down the game making survivors that see this focus on totems rather than gens.

Option #3: Be notified you are exposed as soon as the gates are powered not when someone gets hit and its too late (this one could honestly be added on top of the other options and preferably so imo)

Option #4: Remove insta down but make speed 20 percent or something op or viceversa but get a penalty 5% slowdown or something

Personally i think #2 is the best bc it can slow down the game potentially more than ruin. But that does come with the question.. Maybe you wouldve only gotten one kill with noed being up without no one realizing it but the fact that everyone was looking for that last totem gave you a 4k. It could become op too bc of that so idk how itd be on practice.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Im curious the know where the unspoken rule that only survivors should have second chance perks originated from

• GoatyTCO
    GoatyTCO Member Posts: 64
    Options

Hi, I see your point, but with the new challenges coming up with the leaked Tome Level 4, I think that options one and two would not work very well.

For option 3 though, I believe that this could work very well, and would recommend that a killer should run something like Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, or to they should defend their totem. The perk would no longer be overpowered or considered a crutch in high ranks, (15-20) where players—in the games current state—may not understand the perk very well.

Option 4 could work as well, re-working the perk to have a different effect, maybe exit gates could require 100% longer to open until the totem is cleansed, or it could block the exit gates until one of 3, 4 or 5 totems are cleansed, (It could possibly be able to stack with other totems at the same time if the killer had too many totems, although this may be a bit of a difficult feature for the developers to introduce, otherwise it could randomly kill other totems to make room for itself).

• SilentSpectre
    SilentSpectre Member Posts: 830
    Options

NOED is already one of the weakest perks in the game. It takes each survivor an average of 17 seconds worth of cleansing to completely nullify it.

• JFF
    JFF Member Posts: 166
    Options

I would make it non-hex perk. Each time you hook survivor, you gain movement speed and exposed status effect on survivors for 15 seconds once exit gates are powered. This change would reward killers who got multiple hooks during the match rather than campers.