The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

This game deserves to die already

AndyMXM
AndyMXM Member Posts: 41
Sorry dbd but you're ruining the fun out of this game, you're nerfing survivors way too hard and I don't honestly care but I already have to wait a lot in the lobby ( as stated on player count only 14 000 playing where there used to be over 30 000 ) It's not even fun as a killer, my last 5 matches with hag were 4 man kills with 5 gen active at rank 8 ( a skilled killer is overkill especially if you can place traps midchase)
Not to mention the pain console players go through with the ######### optimisation, yet you re still charging full price and anything

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    AndyMXM said:
    Lowbei said:
    AndyMXM said:
    Sorry dbd but you're ruining the fun out of this game, you're nerfing survivors way too hard and I don't honestly care but I already have to wait a lot in the lobby ( as stated on player count only 14 000 playing where there used to be over 30 000 ) It's not even fun as a killer, my last 5 matches with hag were 4 man kills with 5 gen active at rank 8 ( a skilled killer is overkill especially if you can place traps midchase)
    Not to mention the pain console players go through with the ######### optimisation, yet you re still charging full price and anything
    butthurt survivor main spotted. git gud or ragequit, but theres no need for a salty forum tantrum over your last embarrassing loss.
    You're mental if you think I'm a survivor main, I'm just good enough to play killer without certain buffs needed unlike you
    im a survivor main too and the patch is fine. you are just another ragequitting scrub who couldnt hang. go back to minecraft kiddo.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    AndyMXM said:

lmao.  funniest post today.  albeit, unintentionally.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Lowbei said:
    AndyMXM said:
    Lowbei said:
    AndyMXM said:
    butthurt survivor main spotted. git gud or ragequit, but theres no need for a salty forum tantrum over your last embarrassing loss.
    You're mental if you think I'm a survivor main, I'm just good enough to play killer without certain buffs needed unlike you
    im a survivor main too and the patch is fine. you are just another ragequitting scrub who couldnt hang. go back to minecraft kiddo.

let's see some quality rank 1 video, mr. potato-head.
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    The nerfs are nowhere near as bad as survivor mains say it is. I don't really notice a difference
  • Kale
    Kale Member Posts: 61

Peace, guys, stop this salt mine.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

The nerfs are fine, killers are a problem with some bugs right now but not impossible. That is unless i'ts the select few that feel the need to use aura hacks to follow crouched survivors footsteps for over 30 seconds on a map after losing them. I literally watched a Myers follow me on Autohaven just by tracking my crouched footsteps.

He didn't have any tracking perks that Myers uses for that either and there wasn't any run marks he could follow. This has been an issue since before this patch though as well.

OP if you're going to quit over this when you've not even taken time to adjust then perhaps this isn't the game for you after all.

• Sythalin
    Sythalin Member Posts: 280

@AndyMXM said:

I can't wait to see your game when it's released. I bet it's gonna be epic.

• Otien
    Otien Member Posts: 1

I really don't think that the game is boring. As a survivor main currently in Rank 3. It's super hard and the nerfs are rough but I had become really tired of the game. It was too easy. It took me a month to reach rank 1 as survivor and the killers there felt more under-powered than in any other rank because these survivors know what they are doing. Killers were NOT scary and I became unafraid and would just purposefully get in chases because I knew that I could loop forever sometimes even 5 gens IN RANK 1!!!!!! Stop complaining. Killers NEED to be the force that keeps this game exciting to play and they can't do that if they are weak.

• Atchoo
    Atchoo Member Posts: 326

@AndyMXM said:

What exactly makes you think survivors got a big nerf? The only nerf I can see is the exhaustion rework which is not too bad in my opinion. Just play a few games and you will see the only difference is that you can use an exhaustion perk only once per chase. Thats the whole difference.

Survivors also got some perk reworks which I actually really like.
    The main part of the patch was to give the Trapper and the Hag a buff which is no nerf to survivors. Think about the matches against a Hag or a Trapper before the patch. Was it scary or "hard" to win as a survivor. Not at all. It was an easy-mode.

I think the change of survivor- and killer-perks balanced the game even more. Only survivors who are not that good without SB are frustrated about the exhaustion change, try to adapt and if you are a decent survivor, then you wont have any difficulties. Good Survivors are still the stronger part of a match.

• hMM
    hMM Member Posts: 121

@Lowbei said:
    AndyMXM said:

you didn't even read the whole post and you already commented you #########

• hMM

@Lowbei said:
    AndyMXM said:

Lowbei said:

AndyMXM said:

Don't call yourself mature or even more than 12 if you think you are the only ######### adult here

• hMM

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    The nerfs are nowhere near as bad as survivor mains say it is. I don't really notice a difference

cuz you're a killer how would you notice it

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    hMM said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Actually I play both sides evenly

Damn a pitcher and a catcher, I always thought there was something different about you, now I know. :p

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    powerbats said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    hMM said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Actually I play both sides evenly

Damn a pitcher and a catcher, I always thought there was something different about you, now I know. :p

my mom always said I was special O:)
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    hMM said:

@Lowbei said:
    AndyMXM said:

you didn't even read the whole post and you already commented you #########

lol you are so mad, calm down. go ahead and ragequit, this game is too hard for you.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@AndyMXM said:
    Tsulan said:

But that was a minor nerf. 
    I really wonder what would happen if survivors get nerfed hard like killers in the past.

If you keep getting 4k with Hag, good for you! You'll be in high ranks in no time. Things are a little more challenging up there.

Add up the other nerfs such as bloodlust, vaccum, cutting down half pallets on the maps, now it's funny, I hit survs through pallets like they re not even there, ######### is this game devs, 

Bloodlust was effectivly nerfed. Don´t know why survivors would complain about it.
    Vacuum was removed for both sides. I like this change a lot. Allows for pallet rescues and removed the pallet teleport.
    Cutting down half of the pallets on the maps? Uhh the pallet "nerf" reduced the amount of pallets on most maps by 1 (so are there only 2 pallets?) and even added some pallets on other maps.
    The hit through pallets might be latency. A ping spike on either your or the survivors side.

• morimebabsi
    morimebabsi Member Posts: 43
    I only see butthurted crying baby killers. Just stop making each other strong with words, leave the game as it is and git gud. Just stop ######### this useless forum threads and play the ######### game kiddys.
  • Tsulan
    I only see butthurted crying baby killers. Just stop making each other strong with words, leave the game as it is and git gud. Just stop ######### this useless forum threads and play the [BAD WORD] game kiddys.
    Good news for you! 
    Butthurt survivor mains are review bombing DbD on steam.

Moves your comment into perspective, doesn't it?
  • HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

@Tsulan said:
    morimebabsi said:

I only see butthurted crying baby killers. Just stop making each other strong with words, leave the game as it is and git gud. Just stop ######### this useless forum threads and play the [BAD WORD] game kiddys.

Good news for you! 

If that is the case.. I don't get it. I almost exclusively play survivor and see no problem with the last update, it's really good actually.

• rafiksom
    rafiksom Member Posts: 50

@Tsulan said:
    But that was a minor nerf. 
    I really wonder what would happen if survivors get nerfed hard like killers in the past.

If you keep getting 4k with Hag, good for you! You'll be in high ranks in no time. Things are a little more challenging up there.

Challenging? Nope

• Tsulan

@HookedonDemand said:

@Tsulan said:
    morimebabsi said:

Good news for you! 

If that is the case.. I don't get it. I almost exclusively play survivor and see no problem with the last update, it's really good actually.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/10247/dbd-getting-review-bombed-by-survivors/p1
    Here you go. Or check the reviews of DbD on steam yourself. It´s really pathetic.

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

The only thing in the patch that bothers me is that they yet again add more aura reading content. Aurareading is what hurts the game in my opinion. Every single aura reading perk can be removed if its up to me.

• M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    As a killermain, I think the nerfs hit a little bit too hard, but most likely they didnt nerf the right things. No exaustion perk except SB was a problem and they nerfed exaustion a lot.

What I would have done is this:
    Sprintburst will activate 2.3 seconds after starting to run. That way it doesnt negate ambush killers. Well maybe still wraith but not pig.
    Exaustion will recover at different rates based on actions.

In locker - 135%
    Crouching - 115%
    Standing - 100%
    Walking - 85%
    Reapairing - 70%
    On hook - 40%
    Running - 40%
    (While injured, all vaules are decreased by 15%)
    (While healthy and not haveing been injured yet, all values are increased by 8%)

As for pallets, my change would have been to lower the min and max number of potential pallets on evey map by 4 and increase the required distance between pallets to 16m. The vacuum had to go though.

Bam! BALANCE
  • Tsulan

@M2Fream said:
    As a killermain, I think the nerfs hit a little bit too hard, but most likely they didnt nerf the right things. No exaustion perk except SB was a problem and they nerfed exaustion a lot.

Sprintburst will activate 2.3 seconds after starting to run. That way it doesnt negate ambush killers. Well maybe still wraith but not pig.

In locker - 135%
    Crouching - 115%
    Standing - 100%
    Walking - 85%
    Reapairing - 70%
    On hook - 40%
    Running - 40%
    (While healthy and not haveing been injured yet, all values are increased by 8%)

As for pallets, my change would have been to lower the min and max number of potential pallets on evey map by 4 and increase the required distance between pallets to 16m. The vacuum had to go though.

Bam! BALANCE

To complicated.

• ComelyStar
    ComelyStar Member Posts: 187
    edited July 2018

@M2Fream said:

In locker - 135%
    Crouching - 115%
    Standing - 100%
    Walking - 85%
    Reapairing - 70%
    On hook - 40%
    Running - 40%

Bam! BALANCE

What they did is balance. What you suggest is just unnecessary and complicated programming. Nobody cares about Survivors shooting off in the first place when the killer comes. The problem has always been them being able to repeatedly do it during chases. If you play the Pig and you dont like people avoiding your ambush then you have to change your play style.

• foxofthestars
    foxofthestars Member Posts: 157

@Tsulan said:
    morimebabsi said:

Good news for you! 

Not just on Steam comrade. Survivors and Killers bomb reviewing the game on Xbox, Ps4, and Microsoft store as well. Even on the DBD Facebook. I do not foresee this turning into anything good. :'(

• Tsulan

@foxofthestars said:

@Tsulan said:
    morimebabsi said:

Good news for you! 

Not just on Steam comrade. Survivors and Killers bomb reviewing the game on Xbox, Ps4, and Microsoft store as well. Even on the DBD Facebook. I do not foresee this turning into anything good. :'(

Game is finally going into the right direction, and people review bomb it, because after those minor nerfs it´s suddenly not fun anymore.

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869

@Tsulan said:
    morimebabsi said:

Good news for you! 

Oh, survivors AND killers huh, that's pretty interesting. You know, I play PS4, and I know quite a lot of this salty ######### bucket's player base. There are VERY few killer mains on ps4, and I would bet it's the same on console. 

That's because killer is MUCH more difficult to play on controller, while survivor can actually be easier. So she when you tell me console killer mains are getting upset that their job is getting a little easier to manage, a little less toxic: SWF troll squads are a bigger fraction of the player base on console, not to mention it is extremely easy and quick to turn a room of 4 randos into an SWF within the lobby, on account of the ease at which you can join a V.C. party mid lobby by simply holding the middle button and seeing who you're playing with... even can troll the killer before the game starts if you want

When you tell me KILLER MAINS are review bombing and downtalking the game, I absolutely think your full of it.
  • foxofthestars

@Tsulan said:

@foxofthestars said:

@Tsulan said:
    morimebabsi said:

Good news for you! 

Game is finally going into the right direction, and people review bomb it, because after those minor nerfs it´s suddenly not fun anymore.

I totally agree with you @Tsulan . Seeing all of the negative reviews being posted through out every DbD source page is very sad. I would like to hear the Devs comments to the review bombing that is going on.I hope that they do peruse the forums and see these threads. I believe if it continues it will discourage people from playing and buying the game. I have come across several post this morning on the DbD Xbox club in reference to people leaving the game based on patch update and the reviews. I do not know how true some of the statements are that i have seen but some people are telling others to stay away because of some very crazy things that are not patch update issues. Dark times have fallen upon us :(

• foxofthestars
    edited July 2018

@Dr_doom_j2 said:
    foxofthestars said:

@Tsulan said:

morimebabsi said:

Good news for you! 

Oh, survivors AND killers huh, that's pretty interesting. You know, I play PS4, and I know quite a lot of this salty ######### bucket's player base. There are VERY few killer mains on ps4, and I would bet it's the same on console. 

That's because killer is MUCH more difficult to play on controller, while survivor can actually be easier. So she when you tell me console killer mains are getting upset that their job is getting a little easier to manage, a little less toxic: SWF troll squads are a bigger fraction of the player base on console, not to mention it is extremely easy and quick to turn a room of 4 randos into an SWF within the lobby, on account of the ease at which you can join a V.C. party mid lobby by simply holding the middle button and seeing who you're playing with... even can troll the killer before the game starts if you want

When you tell me KILLER MAINS are review bombing and downtalking the game, I absolutely think your full of it.

Go read the comments on the DbD Facebook. Killers complaining about the Aura perks and you will also find survivor mains on there who are NOT complaining about the new changes. The complaints good and bad are coming from both sides.

• Dr_doom_j2
    Those aren't true killer mains, DBD Facebook is basically a survivor circle jerk. I should know, I'm in a few of them (a survivor tried to shame me and post it there, but had footage of another killer and realized me and him hadn't actually even played together)
  • foxofthestars

@Dr_doom_j2 said:
    Those aren't true killer mains, DBD Facebook is basically a survivor circle jerk. I should know, I'm in a few of them (a survivor tried to shame me and post it there, but had footage of another killer and realized me and him hadn't actually even played together)

Wow are you serious? How low will some people go to destroy someone over a game? I am amazed at how some people can react to others when it comes to a game. That"s bad and i am sorry that happened to you. I have noticed that the DbD FB is a lot of people complaining about EVERYTHING! From the cost of the game to the Auric cells and the Patch. I was just reading some of the comments on there. Someone was actually complaining about the BNP being broken. I personally do not mind the new BNP nerf. I think it makes it a little more fun. :)

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Lol the player count was at 24,000 yesterday, please stop crying.
  • foxofthestars

@BoxingRouge said:

Went up some more.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Dr_doom_j2 said:
    foxofthestars said:

@Tsulan said:

morimebabsi said:

Good news for you! 

To be fair. The Killers talked about going on strike. The survivors actually did something about the unhappiness they felt. The reviewed it and stopped playing which is accounting for longer lobby wait times.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Why is there so many people whining about some minor Survivor nerfs?
    Holy sh*t guys! You are still the power role, so stop complaining!

• Dr_doom_j2

@Dr_doom_j2 said:

Wow are you serious? How low will some people go to destroy someone over a game? I am amazed at how some people can react to others when it comes to a game. That"s bad and i am sorry that happened to you. I have noticed that the DbD FB is a lot of people complaining about EVERYTHING! From the cost of the game to the Auric cells and the Patch. I was just reading some of the comments on there. Someone was actually complaining about the BNP being broken. I personally do not mind the new BNP nerf. I think it makes it a little more fun. :)

Ha, it's no problem, I'm a big boy. Plus, I'm pretty used to it. I got a laugh out of  the ridiculousness

I do understand 1 single complaint from all this though, and it's a complaint that has been changing this game time and time again. The loss of true stealth gameplay. This patch had very little to do with that change though. The emblems, more than anything, are what hurt stealth IMO. Still, I think that's more of a gameplay style complaint, if you are looking for a full on stealth game this is not that game, and I'm not sure it ever truly was
  • Tsulan

@fcc2014 said:

@Dr_doom_j2 said:
    foxofthestars said:

@Tsulan said:

morimebabsi said:

Good news for you! 

To be fair. The Killers talked about going on strike. The survivors actually did something about the unhappiness they felt. The reviewed it and stopped playing which is accounting for longer lobby wait times.

Killers warned about a strike because the core issues have not been solved. Game has been heavily survivor sided for 2 years, and still is.

Survivors review bomb, because of some minor nerfs. What would they do, if the devs actually nerfed SC so hard, that you can only use it once per match? Death threats? People appearing with Pitchforks in front of the dev studio?

• Dr_doom_j2
    fcc2014 said:

@Dr_doom_j2 said:
    foxofthestars said:

@Tsulan said:

morimebabsi said:

Good news for you! 

Which is ironic because literal days earlier when some killers claimed they would strike (me, I just wasn't playing, didn't feel the need to announce it though) survivors gave killers sooo much ######### for even mentioning it, crying killers and such. Mind you, this is over dealing with the same ass state of killer balance for at least a year, probably longer.

Then the patch came and survivors literally quit and review bombed same day, over perk changes and an exhaustion nerf that effects almost nothing if you don't run like a chicken when not in a chase (because outside of a few ridiculous loops like the one in haddonfield, most killers wouldn't let you get multiple SB's off in a chase anyway, at least not often, assuming they aren't the worst of the worst killers) and tinkerer, which is a killer favored bug, for sure. Bit it's a bug, and it won't even always happen, and outside of that bug, if you don't have anything to slow down gens, tinkerer is almost pointless when not on Billy or nurse
  • foxofthestars

@Dr_doom_j2 I found one positive survivor on FB!! LOL ( 3rd comment) and one Killer not happy about Tinkerer. So @Dr_doom_j2 what is you're honest opinion about the new patch? I have to say i have no issues at all. I myself will still play the game as i have always done. Also is the PS4 community as bad as i hear it is?

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

@BoxingRouge said:

Went up some more.

The people who are crying don’t even make up 10% of the player base.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

The problem that survivor mains do not understand is that this patch had also nerfs for killers. You can say that there are aura reading abilities but killers use them right now because they feel different. A couple of days later, everybody will go back to their own build.

Tinkerer, one of the most powerful perks for killers, is buried into the ground. No more insta chainsaw billies, no more machine gun huntresses, and a lot of other killers' abilities get nerfed with this perk. The most powerful 3 killers have been affected by this change. Tinkerer is a funny perk right now but unless they do not buff it to %75, many people will not use it in the future.

They buffed trapper and hag but they won't get a place in tier 1. Nurse billy and huntress are still the strongest killers.

Instead of crying, both survivors and killers should try to improve themselves but no one seems to be doing this. They rather create posts where they cry and suggest nothing valuable.

• Dr_doom_j2

@Dr_doom_j2 I found one positive survivor on FB!! LOL ( 3rd comment) and one Killer not happy about Tinkerer. So @Dr_doom_j2 what is you're honest opinion about the new patch? I have to say i have no issues at all. I myself will still play the game as i have always done. Also is the PS4 community as bad as i hear it is?

That guy needed tinkerer, so I'm not surprised he's upset. Also, the fact he was upset about BNP's seems a bit suspect, but hey, maybe that's his idea of balanced.

My opinion so far, as a hag main especially, is that it is awesome. I also really like new sloppy butcher, no one is really talking about it, but it's a god send to killers who don't have inbuilt mangled add ons. Freddy slugging is legitimately terrifying now!

Although I have a nightmare of a me ending up with 3 survivors I can't actually pick up because every time someone goes to heal them and breaks a skill check, by that time I'll be on them because they won't be able to heal to full. Rinse repeat 3 times til I can only hook one. If that happens, they may need to look into Freddys interactions with downed, awake survivors

Also, it's early, I really don't want to out ideas out there for the wrong element, but I'll say hag is VERY strong right now. Like I think she is officially top 3 as a killer now. Dried cicadas are very powerful for no downside