[2.1.0] The patch it's very nice!

Kale
Kale Member Posts: 61
edited July 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

Title, this patch it's helping the killers to have a little more fun (still genrush and loop it's a thing, but it's okay)

I still don't get why some people keeps crying about this patch, the changes barely affect survivors like me

I'm on rank 1 as survivor right now, rank 13 as killer, and I feel really nice to see the killer having a chance to win or kill more than 1 dude per match, I feel happy for the killers right now and I just changed my ol' Sprint burst for Urban Evasion, it's working amazing.

Also.. you can check the ingame profile of recent negative review in Store page or these forums, I guess every salt guy it's a tbag and post-game flammer

See you in the fog.

Comments

• Fropps
    Fropps Member Posts: 66

Yeah, the game feels fresh again, I've had more fun playing today than I've had in months. The exhaustion changes and the perk buffs are really nice.

• Kale
    Kale Member Posts: 61

@Fropps said:
    Yeah, the game feels fresh again, I've had more fun playing today than I've had in months. The exhaustion changes and the perk buffs are really nice.

I'm still afraid to play killer because last time (today) they looped me until the end (all four survivors) but I'll keep playing survivor for now, it's nice to see more killers right now, last week my queue time was incredible long.