Are dedicated servers out on PS4 or?

Options
vux_intruder
vux_intruder Member Posts: 175
edited November 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

If so then they’re not working, if not then we need them already! Lately more so than ever have I been getting disconnected from match’s when playing survivor.

Post edited by vux_intruder on

Comments

• vux_intruder
    Options

Been trying to get back into DBD with all the new additions, but what’s the point of playing if your game is unplayable?

• vux_intruder
    Options

Like I’m discouraged to play survivor time and time again because of toxic teams and killers terrible internet connection when they’re host. Shouldn’t take this many years to get decent servers for your game across all platforms...

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764
    edited November 2019
    Options

Dedicated servers are only aviable for now on pc, and the devs said that they are testing it. I'm also a playstation player and I agree that we neeed servers. Devs public a questionary on a site (survey.com or something that dont remember) where askig important feedback from community about the game and some important topics like server, cross play and so on. I suggest you and every other player to take some minutes and do it. You can found it on the section news on the game itself, or even in this forum I think (hope somebody post the link here). It's important to say our opinion to devs, for make better the game. They request our feedback, so they listen to us.

• GoatyTCO
    GoatyTCO Member Posts: 64
    Options

Calm down bud, they're working on it.

Also, in many regions, Dedicated Servers are a mess. Like getting hit a full second or two after vaulting a window.

• vux_intruder
    Options

You’re right! I almost forgot about that survey. I’ll definitely take it, appreciate the comment.

• vux_intruder
    Options

It just surprises me it has taken them this long, the game is going on five years!