If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Lobby with friends or alone as killer

Options

Its just plain stupid that i have to sit in a lobby for more that 10 min when im playing with friends or when i play alone as a killer.

Its almost atleast 15 min wait sometimes up to 30 min of waiting for a game to start.

Seriusly, you spend more time on creating new chapters and skins than fixing the problems that have been in the game for years now, and the lobby time has not been changed at all.

If i would mention one thing that really need to be fixed in this ######### up game, then its the stupid lobby times.

Comments

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

To be fair, the devs can't really do much to control the lobby times. How long you wait in a lobby depends on how many people are in the queue, both for killer and survivor, and that has nothing to do with the devs and everything to do with the playerbase in your area.

Pretty much the only thing they can do is widen the matchmaking range, but when that happens everyone starts complaining that the matchmaking is broken and asking why they can't get matched with people their own rank. It's a delicate balance, and a bit of a lose-lose situation for everyone involved sometimes.