Hatch Idea

Maybe make it so when there is only one survivor left and the killer has closed the hatch, a chest appears that has a dull key in it. This will make it so the survivor won't have to repair all the gens to get out an exit gate, but hatch isn't a free escape either.

Comments

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

They changed it to where when the hatch was closed, the gates powered...

I don't k now why they just didn't keep that. It would of been better than the way it is now.

• OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125

@Dwight_Confusion said:

I don't k now why they just didn't keep that. It would of been better than the way it is now.

Completely agree. This is where it needs to be.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@OakLestat said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Completely agree. This is where it needs to be.

I personally liked the idea that if they Killer found it, and closed it... a gen had to be done to reopen it, but the gates getting powered is probably the most fair.

I'd just make Bitter Murmur a locked in perk probably.

So I can follow them after I slam that ######### down.

• OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125

We have all had that game as a survivor or killer, where the end of the game once the third person is sacrificed , that the game seems to drag on forever.

This is meant to keep up the intensity. Puts that sense of urgency in the survivor to get to the hatch quickly but safely and if the hatch slams shut they have to figure out how to be sneaky or tough enough to squeak out 20 seconds to get a gate open. which can definitely be done.