If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Can we get a Choice of not learning teachable Perks?

Options

Sooo what if the System is changed that teachable perks only have a 100% spawn rate at the first 2 Bloodwebs (for example Wraith Predator Teachable would show up at Level 30 and 31) and then they will show up randomly in your bloodweb (like all other perks).

Atm they will spawn every bloodweb until you learn em.

I already got every Killer and learning so many useless teachables make leveling future Killers so much harder...

Comments

• yermom
    yermom Member Posts: 155
    Options

I agree with this somewhat, because I just leveled up nurse to P3 50 and I'm like 10 bloodwebs in and still no BBQ. It's dumb, but I refuse to play a killer until they have BBQ, lol.

But anyways, even if they were to implement this idea, you would still encounter this issue when new killers are released, after you have learned other teachables.

I would rather they prioritized important perks, like BBQ and Ruin. They do this for survivors, it seems, as most of my survivors get self-care, decisive strike, and WGLF before hitting 50.