The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Let my know your opinion :)

I don't know if someone tought this already

Why don't make bl like quick and quiet?

Just remove the sprintburst and add a cooldown that decreases with the perk lvl.

Comments

• Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

That's..... An idea.

The main reason of nerfing bl like this is because its inherit stagger reduction created near-infinites.

By putting it on a non exhaustion timer just makes long loops your best frand again.

Its a good idea to have but in execution it wouldn't really play out well

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

Yeah...no.

Exhaustion was created specifically because all these perks were on a cooldown and they were way too powerfull

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

BL's problem is not the sprintburst but the permanent stagger reduction. The devs' upcoming change is exactly what we need to bring more balance to the game.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    edited November 2019

Well with Sprint Burst you can use it whenever you feel like it, while Balanced Landing is kind of situational to me.. especially during a chase. And God knows i love to use BL.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

The OP is talking about removing the exhaustion and making the stagger the only thing Balanced landing gives... if im understanding correctly

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

The stagger was an actual physics issue in the game. You could actually manipulate your falls in some circumstances and have weird flighty air drag stuff. If you were skilled enough, the exhaustion part of it became an active, not only that you could abuse infinites on a lot of maps.