Exit Gate Open times

I think another way to help extend the game in a enjoyable fashion would be to extend the time it takes to open the exit gates based on the amount of survivors left. It just goes to fast if there are 4 survivors left.

4 survivors in the game: 60 seconds
3 survivors left: 40 seconds
2 survivors left: 20 seconds

Blood warden could still work normally or could be scaled by survivors as well.

This helps maintain the urgency in the survivors and gives the killer precious time to protect the gates.

Comments

• Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326

It's already there- called 'Remember me?'. Adding onto that would just make things broken as... a broken thing. I think it tops of with bonus of 30 seconds, so you'd want Survivor's having to stand still at an exit for an entire minute, hell even 90 seconds with the perk on top? This shouldn't be end-game balance. This is not the way it should be taken.

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited July 2018

@Mercury said:
    It's already there- called 'Remember me?'. Adding onto that would just make things broken as... a broken thing. I think it tops of with bonus of 30 seconds, so you'd want Survivor's having to stand still at an exit for an entire minute, hell even 90 seconds with the perk on top? This shouldn't be end-game balance. This is not the way it should be taken.

meh, Just add it on on normal basis and we can get rid of the perk.

• OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125

@Mercury said:

I actually meant remember me, not blood warden. My point is that with Gens being so quick and end game perks being viable. You just don't have enough time to get into many meaningful confrontations with a 20 second timer.