Killer & Survivor Suggestion: Bloodwidow & Kenneth Campbell

Options

Maybe the next, next, next, next..πŸ˜”πŸ’€ Killer & Survivor

It's an unknown movie, but I think the Killer design would fit into the game. Also not much is known about both historys.

Killer: Bloodwidow

Weapon: Whip or Machete

I tried to make fair Perks, hope they are not too OP. 😌 Didn't add any numbers because I'm not that good at it.

Abilities:

Precise Cuts

You understand how to sharpen your tools - While in exhausted status fully healed Survivors injured by your weapon have a chance to get injured again.

Ghost At The Machine:

Damaging a generator reduce Blood Widow's Terror Radius by 0 for X seconds.

Perks:

Favorite Neighbor

You become obsessed with one survivor - Each time you damage a generator the Obession sees your Aura for X seconds.Β If the Obession is near a generator, the obsessions aura is revealed to you for X seconds and the generator get damaged too. (Cooldown 60 seconds)

Years Of Training

Vaulting over a window slightly increase your movement speed for X Seconds. Ending up in fatigue. (Cooldown 60 seconds)

Lights Out

All generators with progression 0% need to be restarted with an extra repair bar.

My House

Increasing Survivor noises while looting chests.

Addons:

Satisfied Anger When hooking a survivor all injured survivor auras are revealed to you for X seconds.

No Way Out The first activated exit needs an additional bar to open.

Bad Sores Injured survivors getting an extra skillcheck by healing their wounds. Failing this skillcheck makes the injured immune to heals for X Seconds.

Broken Puppet Increase the chance for Precise Cuts.

Multitasking Your weapon can hit a second target. The time to swing your weapon is reduced.

Here We Are Survivor auras in your range, affected by Precise Cuts, are revealed to you while being healed by other.

Survivor: Kenneth Campbell

Know Your Enemy

If you're being chased the Killer aura is revealed to every other Survivor

Barricade

Your pallet stun last X seconds longer.

I Can Fix That!

Completing a damaged generator healing you for 100%.

Not My Blood

Everytime a survivor got hooked Kenneth gain a token. If you got hooked 1 token is lost. Use 3 token to heal a rescued survivor instant.

Not satisfied with all Perks and Addon's. If you have any ideas, thoughts or corrections let me know. ☺️

Comments

• Venoxxie
    Venoxxie Member Posts: 300
    Options

Don't killers and survivors only have 3 perks instead of 4?

For Survivor I'd take out Not My Blood because they took out instant heals for a reason. There's We'll Make It or MedKits though for quick heals.

For Killer I'd take out My House because if you have a good enough headset you can hear them regardless.

Survivor:

-Know Your Enemy seems op, I'd say it should be "Once you enter in a chase with the killer, their aura is revealed to everyone else for 4/6/8 seconds" instead of perma aura reveal.

-Barricade could be 1/2/3 sec longer (because if it's too long, people will complain)

-I Can Fix That should be for if it's damaged and under x amount of % like 40% or something.

Killer:

-Favorite Neighbor seems a bit worthless considering if they are near a gen, they might be working on that gen, making the damage to the other gen pointless. A lot of Surge as well with a slight difference on how to activate them.

-Years of Training looks nice.

-Lights Out, maybe make it so it doesn't count for like the first minute or so of the game? Because at the start, all gens are 0%

• Bloodwidow
    Bloodwidow Member Posts: 190
    edited November 2019
    Options

Oops, thought they have 4 perks. πŸ™‰

But removing those 2 Perks is exactly what i would do:

Not my Blood was first unhooking yourself instead healing but with some other perks, this would be too strong i think.

My house was just the "I have no idea for the last perk - Perk"

For Know your Enemy i thought only "if injured". But this was too weak (i don't know), then i changed it.

Barricade Yes, i think this is a very strong perk for people, who can land stuns (Not like me)

I can fix that was my favorite Perk. Thought only generators, damaged by the killer can activate it.

Favorite Neighbor would be against survivors working on different generators at same time. It's not really a good perk but it fits to the movie πŸ˜ƒ. Maybe it can be replaced with one of the addon abilities.

Years of Training Thanks! Now we can run faster into the next pallet. πŸ€•

Lights Out First it was only generator damaged by you. I like your change.

• Bloodwidow
    Options

Changing the Machete for the more unique sickle.

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535
    Options

mannequin? That's right in the phobia for me!

• Bloodwidow
    Options

The mannequin is just the background in the movie poster from the upcoming second movie.

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535
    Options

O_O

• Bloodwidow
    Options

Idea to use both weapons:

The Sickle It's the Main Weapon

The Whip Cannot harm but slows for X seconds and is only usable while in the undetectable status from "Ghost at the Machine"