Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

When HEX is destroy, the PERK slot will replace with other you want

Title just a little idea

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

I like it

• rObLoCo
    rObLoCo Member Posts: 23

I like it too, give the survivor 8 perks and killer 5
    Lets do it!

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Master said:
    I like it

You would but that defeats the purpose of making the killer take a hex perk. To make it more fair it could replace the perk with 1 random perk not currently equipped. So say your Ruin totem gets wrecked bright and early some cold clammy morning. Well here comes the entity to liven up your day or darken it depending on which side of the bed you got up on.

You might get say Noed if you didn't already have it, Thrill of the Hunt, oof they found flashlights i9n those chests. Well the entity has your back and just gave you either Franklins or the flashlight resistant one I forget what it's called.

Now if you really want to make it interesting and I mean really interesting the perk could even be one yo don't own and it'd be the same rank as the hex perk you lost. Now you might get something good but you might get something really worthless.

Okay now for truly diabolical an no way this ever will happen but it'd be completely funny if it did. When your hex perk is destroyed you'd get 1 random hex perk of the survivor that killed that hex totem. Did someone say SPRINT BURST KILLER !!!!!!

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

Nah. Why do that when like I've suggested before, give the Hex Perk a secondary effect that activates after it's destroyed? Like when Ruin is destroyed, all survivors get a %15 repair speed reduction.

• Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    Nah. Why do that when like I've suggested before, give the Hex Perk a secondary effect that activates after it's destroyed? Like when Ruin is destroyed, all survivors get a %15 repair speed reduction.

Not a bad idea. Possibly make it more of "curse" effect, and effect the individual who actually broke the hex? IE, you get value for breaking the hex, as you should, but you accept the risk and punishment for doing so. Otherwise, like in your example, you would be trading a hex that can be broken, for one that can't. Plus with this, they can also make it more severe by only effecting one person. -25% for that person? -35%? (-50% seems too harsh, but you get the idea)

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@CallMeRusty420 said:

I've always thought it could stay active for 30 seconds or so as a bonus effect with say a 60 second max effect. You could also fix it that the longer the totem is alive on the map the longer it's post destruction debuff lasts.

So for instance if the totem has a 30 second post death active and it was alive on the map for 30 seconds it's goes 60 seconds instead of 30. This is just an example since usually Ruin is dead pretty early although with the BNP changes it's actually better as a survivor to leave it be till later.

Since by leaving the hex up you get more skill check chances and you'll spend long on the gens and get more objective points. Throw in 2-3 survivors on 1 gen and it still gets done relatively quickly while someone else acts as dcoy or is already being chased. There's the added benefit that quite a few killers will actively patrol/guard that hex totem and won't chase far from it.