The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Official Discord of Dead By Daylight without section for the Spanish community?

Good afternoon

I regret my English, reading it is easy, writing it is difficult for me that I am still learning,

Thank you...

This is just an idea to be able to improve in regards to the community of different sectors,

I have noticed that in the Official Dead By Daylight Server in Discord it does not have a "Spanish" channel.

for those who understand English it is not complicated to be part of the community, but one can only turn to the Forum in Spanish,

Would there be the possibility that there is a DbD-Spanish channel in the discord ?, I know the game from the first year of release and I have more than 900hs on Steam ... I have no more work issues (joke), even I would be encouraged to be a mod so I could support new people and / or ask to have other players

Also mentioned, that these points are already mentioned in the forum in Spanish so they replied that they do not apply because "there is not much demand in this regard" seems false, there are many who speak Spanish, in the area of South America with the implementation of dedicated servers 80% of my games touches us in the Brazilian servers, since the players only speak in Portuguese and it is very difficult to create teams

I understand English well, but at the moment of speaking it is what makes it difficult for me, so I help myself with the google translator (they will already have noticed since this is not perfect either)

Greetings and thanks for maintaining and improving this game!