BRAND NEW PART AND FLASHLIGHTS

Why u guys ruined brand new part? 25% only? for a 7000 ultra rare addon? When a ultra rare from huntress or clow can kill you in 1 hit, and its not hard, and u guys just ruined the flashlight with the pickup speed increase, i have 1618 hour of gameplay and i can't even save someone from the killer grasp, its 2 in 10 times

Comments

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Kill in one hit? I believe you mean down in one hit. Still only get 1. And that’s a killers addon, for a completely different purpose. Welcome to balance. 
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    After reading this I believe you have less then 1600 hrs... and try to adapt and look over everything BNP truly isnt that bad
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@quantoo said:
    Why u guys ruined brand new part? 25% only? for a 7000 ultra rare addon? When a ultra rare from huntress or clow can kill you in 1 hit, and its not hard, and u guys just ruined the flashlight with the pickup speed increase, i have 1618 hour of gameplay and i can't even save someone from the killer grasp, its 2 in 10 times

Because with BNP it was possible to finish a game in less than 3 minutes, that should be answer enough.
    Iridescents reduce magazine size to 1, so you need to use it with the belt and you dont have any wind up addons, thus good loopers can avoid being hit.

If you cant adapt after 1618 hours, then you are a hopeless case maybe. What do you mean with 2 in 10 times? So you say you actually saved someone with the flashlight? nice contradiction :lol:

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

BNP got its necessary gutting.
    A flashlight rescue should take some risks to be performed, which is exactly where it's at right now. Either you take risks of a killer's feinting and eventually take a hit, or you don't risk it.
    It shouldn't be a garanteed try in open areas.

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

I think flashlights should get reworked to actually challenge the killer.
    Like you cant look down or up to avoid flashlights, you have to look in the opposite direction etc.

• M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    I think flashlights should be used to.. wait for it... help you see in the dark. If we want to make a real horror game, it should be really dark for survivors and kind of dark for killers. It would make stealth better, which is what survivors always complain about and it would be less annoying for killers.
    Then shadowborn can be reworked to help killers see and vigil can also affect seeing in the dark.

• rObLoCo
    rObLoCo Member Posts: 23
    M2Fream said:
    I think flashlights should be used to.. wait for it... help you see in the dark. If we want to make a real horror game, it should be really dark for survivors and kind of dark for killers. It would make stealth better, which is what survivors always complain about and it would be less annoying for killers.
    Then shadowborn can be reworked to help killers see and vigil can also affect seeing in the dark.

Im pretty sure realism wasn’t the goal for the Devs. Make it darker that’s fine, how about we fix the directional sound for the survivor to sound ######### and make it a bit more even for the survivor to run in the right direction??? Killer Mains ruin this game, well the ones constantly coming here to cry about why they play so bad and want the Devs to make it easier for them to win, more often than not... Killers already have a huge advantage by being set up to win 4v1 when That’s not the case majority of maps, Lets get in game voice comms added and then we will see 1v4 ;)

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

BNP nerf was shocking at 1st but after 1st use of the rework I just took a yellow or better toolbox that didn't reduce the skill check success zones. I also took as my other addon one that would increase the skill check success zones. If you really want to make it easy then take Detective Tapps Perk that gives you great skill checks for tokens. It makes it really easy and even Ruin can be powered through that way if done right.

See it's all about learning to adapt to change, just like humans have been doing for quite some time, we learn, we adapt, we evolve.

• QuicKFisH
    QuicKFisH Member Posts: 9

Why u guys ruined brand new part? 25% only? for a 7000 ultra rare addon? How many hours? 20? I've got over 100bnps total. I can use one whenever i want. This item needed a nerf real bad. Use 4 of them at once and there's only 1 gen left after being in the game for 20 seconds. Use your brain.