What brought you to Dbd?

13»

Comments

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Some of us don't know what it means... However, some of us actually want balance...

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Free for ps+. Used to be fun before I started encountering all the bugs in the game

• Alaina
    Alaina Member Posts: 36

Free download on PlayStation. Got absolutely sucked in and ended up buying the game for myself (I wasn't a big gamer at the time and didn't have my own account or ps4). It's one of those games that I just find interesting. I love horror games but most of them are stories that end. This one I can play infinitely. The variety of killers is nice too. Im never really able to main a character because I love all of them; especially the designs. Most games I'll find a main and eventually get bored but not this one!

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

I had seen this when it first came out followed it for a while to see if it would come to console. It didn't so i stopped following until i heard it did by it being on the PS store for PS Plus. So i got it. Haven't regret it since. :)

• Stornt
    Stornt Member Posts: 145

Simple, SxyHxy playing Myers. Boy did that rope me in, I really wanted to play my man Mikey.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I used to play F13 A LOT with my friend group and it was a great time. The game started to slowly die so I jumped over to DBD and convinced all of them to buy it as well. Took a while as I joined in March 2018 and they didn’t join until July 2018 (pretty sure the BBQ event).

The reason I joined was one reason. Michael Myers. I’ve always loved Myers and wanted a video game for Myers. If it wasn’t for Myers I probably wouldn’t have joined DBD as soon as I did. That’s why I believe licensed chapters are beneficial because it’ll bring in players because they see their favorite horror icon.

• Jareth
    Jareth Member Posts: 112

Had some friends tell me about the closed beta and I got in on that. I really liked the horror vibe and had a lot of fun playing with them in KYF. I ended up buying it when it went on sale Halloween of 2016. Been addicted since then.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

I don't remember when I got it exactly, but it was after the release of COD WW2. I needed a multiplayer fix and tried out some other games. I had seen dbd but was always a COD junkie. I picked up a used copy from game flop and it's been my main game since then.

I actually enjoy the new COD, but DBD is my go to game.

I gotta fit in some SW Jedi: fallen order though. I bought the game when it released and barely started playing last nite...

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

I brought me here.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

It was free in the PS store.

• FogNoob
    FogNoob Member Posts: 115

When it was free on PS Plus.

I've always been interested in the game but I didnt have any friends to play with so couldnt be bothered to give it a try. Then it was free on Playstation and I just had to try it. I was immediately hooked, what a great game. Had to buy all the dlc after that hahah, so I guess it was a good strategy giving it away on PS+.