Why do survivors lose pip because of camping killers? Killers have no consequences for camping.

Options

If killers are camping and tunnelling they should lose pip not the survivors. To much cheating should be getting killers banned. This is ridiculous. It make the game boring.

Best Answers

Answers

• Velvetcake1027
    Velvetcake1027 Member Posts: 26
    Options

But why do survivors lose pip? If you don't get any altriusm you lose pip but it's hard to do when they're camping and down you also. So you're being forced to be a team player and the killers know this.

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839
    Options

Wanna know what happens when a killer camps?

They lose gens - no lightbringer

They don't chase - no chaser

They don't get anymore hooks or sacrifices - no devout

That is, if the survivors are not braindead and punish the killer for camping. They will depip as well.

• Velvetcake1027
    Options

Sorry, I'm new and don't get it. So if a killer is camping do you just say forget the teammate and continue gens?

• Velvetcake1027
    Options

Want you lose a pip for altruism?

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited December 2019
    Options

You will lose points in Benevolence, yes, which is a problem with how the ranking system is constructed. However, if there is really no hope of being able to rescue your teammate, you should still be able to play well and pip even with the Benevolence penalty.

Bear in mind that, if you're good enough at the game, you will be able to do well (maybe not every game, but on average) and rank up even if you sometimes come across situations like this. So while it's true that survivors probably shouldn't be punished in such cases, if it's rank you're worried about, it won't ultimately matter.

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614
    Options

Well this is the kind of points a nurse gets after she camps 3 of us. Me from first hook till I die. Glad you buy that ######### the devs sold with the changes they made. I hope this changes your mind since you can see it with your own eyes. And we are talkiing about nurse here aka no pallets to break for points too.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

I never said Bloodpoints. I said points. I should've been more clear that i was talking about EMBLEM points.

If she got all of these bloodpoints then that means:

• Her chases were long-ish,
    • She hooked everyone a couple of times,
    • She was breaking generators or hitting you a lot of times.
  • Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,504
    Options

Yes, I think it is fairly obvious from the amount of points she got that she did more than camp.

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614
    edited December 2019
    Options

Ah so ? Interesting I always thought the BP were taken. So when u camp you cant pip but you still can get your max points ... That is like the perfect combo for a killer. Max points while stay at low ranks. That is even worse for a punishment