Comments

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

Yes? I take what i get.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    Options

It couldn’t be possible with every killer. For trapper people would always use its less visible trap design (and they should create the three dark shaded versions), while with other powers, like billy’s Chainsaw, you can’t be so creative. I’d really like to see other hatchets designs for huntress tho, not gonna lie.

• LordCyphre
    LordCyphre Member Posts: 195
    edited December 2019
    Options

Would be neat, though not every killer has a secondary weapon ( e.g.Nurse, Spirit, Myers, Ghostface, Freddy, Demogorgon, Legion, Hag, Wraith).

I'd love to have different chainsaws for exmple though.

What about Trapper? Would he get skins for bis traps? Could mess with balance and his darkening add ons.

• John_Doe
    John_Doe Member Posts: 236
    Options

Pay to win is in the game so the trapper one wouldn't matter.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 7,989
    Options

Could see this being a thing with Billy, Bubba, Huntress and Oni. Wouldnt suggest it with either Pig's beartraps nor Trappers though for opposite reasons. Having unnaturally dark trapper traps would just be giving him an addon for free, while a Pig would likely do the opposite and place highly visible beartraps on peoples heads (imagine a hot pink RBT, lol).

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414
    Options

I would love to see different colored puke for plague. Blood red, chunky yellow, vile black, and so on. Would be cool if Pig got one of those Shotgun Shell Traps from the movies. The art team would have a field day.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,216
    Options

Iron maiden helmet for pig.

Only our stalkers might have problems with this concept.