New Character Ideas (please give a read)

Options

Hi, my name is Charles. Me, and almost everyone at my work loves and plays Dead by Daylight. We’ve been talking real hard and serious about the game. We have a list of ideas for monsters, but also arena, survivors, charms, kills, perks, and even how to market them. We’d love to see these ideas be used and see some of our ideas make it to screen. Please give this a read, cause we have some serious requests or ideas for future DLC.

starts:

Penny Wise the clown

-“IT” Clown

-Monster Character

-4-8 Survivors from Movie (4 kids, 4 grown up)

-Group of balloons charm for hooks

-Sewer lines arena, Georgie echoing “You’ll foot too”

Alien

-“Alien Versus Predator” Alien

-Monster Character

-Second Mouth, Kill shot

Predator

-“Alien Versus Predator” Predator

-Monster Character

Mummy

-Classic, dead emperor wrapped in dressing

-Monster Character

-Mummy Tomb Arena

Dracula

-Old school Vampire, long cape, High Collar, and pale skinned

-Monster Character

-Can disappear into a group of bats while walking

-Vampire Bite, Kill shot

-Arena is a area surrounded by mirrors that don’t reflect Dracula

Frankenstein’s monster

-Typical Frankenstein, green skin, scars and screws on the neck

-Monster Character

-Dr. Frankenstein as Survivor

Werewolf

-Not a wolf-man look, going more for a Van Helsing or Underworld Werewolf. Stands up, claws, wolf head, no pupils, horns, and is either really tall or slightly taller then survivors

-Monster Character

-Special power involves in howling 

Minotaur

-Bull headed monster, good basis idea would be from Narnia. Monster, would carry a huge battle axe.

-Monster Character

-New Arena, would be a Labyrinth/maze

-Special power would be to charge with it’s horns on it’s head.

Medusa 

-Medusa would have the typical snakes for hair, but would have a complete human body.

-Monster Character

-Turning people into stone would be her Kill shot

Swamp Monster

-Tall, Swamp monster with webbed feet and hands. It would be green and slimy, with gills; but can breathe on land. (Obviously)

-Monster Character 

-New Arena, Swamp area

Headless Horseman

-Headless man with a sword

-Monster Character

-Special power would be that his horse from Hell appears to allow him to gallop through the map

Cyclops and/or Ogre  

-So this one would be a challenge but It would be cool. So either a tall Ogre, Cyclops, or even Troll that carries another body. So this monster is carrying a survivor that obviously isn’t playing but wasn’t picked as it’s weapon. 

-Monster Character

Anubis

-Egyptian god with Jackal for a head

-Monster Character

-New arena, desert

Gargoyles

-This creature looks like a typical Gargoyle

-Monster Character

-new arena is a castle with Gargoyle status inside that are either there, broken or missing

-Gargoyle special ability is to mimic one of the statues

Goblins

-it’s a group of Goblins roaming together, 2-4 to be precise

-Monster Character

-this is the first and only monster to have third person vision

Yeti/Abominable snowman

-Typical monster

-Monster Character

-New arena, mountain, snow filled while blindly snowing

Berserker

-Basically, a zombie viking. A very big Viking, with a long beard, carrying a giant sword but is also a zombie

-Monster Character

Giant Bear

-A giant Bear from the Celtic stories. It’s a giant brown bear that has no pupils. 

-Monster Character

-New survivor, it’s a hunter covered in animal skins

-Super power allows the bear to get on all fours, and sprint while following scents.

Evil Santa

-It’s Santa that has turned into a monster

-Monster Character

Ventriloquist

-This one is also tricky as well. So picture a puppet with a puppet master. Only, the puppet is doing all the talking and attacking. The body is just a vessel to move and carry the victims. The puppet does all the talking and laughing; and doesn’t have to be held up to move

-Monster Character

Centaur

-Typical Centaur, human body and horse body mixed. It carries a large, long scythe 

-Monster Character

-It’s super powers is to gallop the map

The Mountain

-The Mountain from “Game of Thrones”

-Monster Character

-This character can be made twice as the original Mountain but also as “Zombie” Mountain as a knight 

Sauron

-The ruler of the one ring in “Lord of the Ring” Series. Sauropod walks with his battering club/axe

-Monster Character

-4 new playable Survivors (Frodo, Sam, Mary, and Pippin)

-Super power, he puts on the ring, hoes invisible for a period of time and he can see everyone and everything all over the map

Humanoid Slime

-It’s a slime that’s in the shape of a man or creature

-Monster Character

Dementor

-It’s from the Harry Potter Series

-Monster Character

Classic Halloween Pack

Mummy

Dracula

Frankenstein

Main Stream (POPS)

It

Alien vs Predator

Game of Thrones

Lord of the Rings

Harry Potter

I hope these Ideas work, would help bring in more money for the game and more player. We also hope you like and enjoy our ideas, believe me...we’ll thing of more.

Comments

• Zumz
    Zumz Member Posts: 67
    Options

I am quite positively sure that no Harry Potter character, LOTR Character, or other non-horror characters will get added. Sure, the dementors are scary, but they are not of a horror movies.

As for the IT chapter. I doubt BHVR will ever put more than two survivors into one chapter, along with a killer. And they will definitely, never ever, put in a minor(kid).

However, I feel old, classical horrors would be nice. Like a vampire, it just doesn't quite fit the theme...