Toggle Prestige

I would absolutely LOVE to be able to toggle the bloody prestige to activate on any cosmetic. There isn't really a point in prestiging for the bloody clothes since we have way kooler cosmetics now.

Comments

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

This would require them to make an alternate version of absolutely every cosmetic they create. Long before the cosmetic store was even a thing they said it'd be too much work.

• JakeParkPlayer
    JakeParkPlayer Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2018

This would require them to make an alternate version of absolutely every cosmetic they create. Long before the cosmetic store was even a thing they said it'd be too much work.

It could actually be much simpler. The prestige blood could be a layer that is overlayed onto pre-existing textures. This would make it so that the only thing that would need to be changed is maybe the blood textures to be accomodating to the new cosmetics. As a beginner coder and aspiring texture mapper, this wish seems easy enough to be honoured. However, the Devs need to fix the game first. Maybe someday, I want this too.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Hail_to_the_King said:
    I would absolutely LOVE to be able to toggle the bloody prestige to activate on any cosmetic. There isn't really a point in prestiging for the bloody clothes since we have way kooler cosmetics now.

agree IT INST THAT HARD TO MAKE A SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PUT BLOOD OVER ANY CLOTHING I HAVE SEE SYSTEMS LIKE THIS IN OTHER GAMES THE DEVS JUST DONT WANT TO HAVE THE HASSLE.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@JakeParkPlayer said:
    MojoTheFabulous said:

It could actually be much simpler. The prestige blood could be a layer that is overlayed onto pre-existing textures. This would make it so that the only thing that would need to be changed is maybe the blood textures to be accomodating to the new cosmetics. As a beginner coder and aspiring texture mapper, this wish seems easy enough to be honoured. However, the Devs need to fix the game first. Maybe someday, I want this too.

I AGREE it isn't that hard to make a system to allow overlaying blood

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

It's easy to make it, true
    It's going to look terrible

if you want it to look cool it has to be done separately.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Sarief said:
    It's easy to make it, true
    It's going to look terrible

if you want it to look cool it has to be done separately.

then thye could make a team dedicated to this when they add new cosemtics

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

@JakeParkPlayer said:
    MojoTheFabulous said:

Wouldn't applying the same texture to different meshes just look bad? That could be possible if skins were just recolor of the same model, but in most cases they are entirely different from each others.
    Honestly I prefer the current prestige than an ugly version that can be used on other skins.