Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How small can a skill check get?

Options

I know there are several perks that can affect how small a skill check can get. Unnerving and Spine Chill coming to mind.

What's the smallest skill check possible?

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited December 2019
    Options

@JackFrostMan

I'd have to test that after i'm finished with some other things, but to tie you over for a bit... this is what the skillcheck looks like when you're using "This is Not happening" and facing "Unnerving Presence"

And this is a DS skill check when Unnerving Presence is applied.

This his how it'll work

There are a lot of things that can reduce the skillcheck, Brown toolbox, Spine Chill, Unnerving Presence, etc.

At the moment I can't go into a KYFs and get it for you, but when i'm finished I can look into it. You can debate though that the DS + Unnerving Skillcheck is the smallest, but we'll see when I get back. (I say this because I've seen the smallest skill-check before in-game... I just don't have an image on hand.)

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options

I believe the smallest skill check would be unnerving presence + overcharge...+spine chill (unsure if spine chill affects skill check size) but I'm not 100% sure on that

• Yogerman1997
    Yogerman1997 Member Posts: 374
    edited December 2019
    Options

U can make the skillchecks smaller with Toolboxes and i think some Medkit addons too

• FireHazard
    Options

@JackFrostMan

Here they are, the 2nd smallest and smallest Skill checks!!!

2nd place goes to... spine-chill + Brown toolbox + Unnerving!

1st place goes to *Drum roll* Overcharge + Brown toolbox + Unnerving + Spine-chill!!!

So yes, this is the smallest skill check in the game.

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 719
    Options

ive NEVER seen an SK that small. that is intense!

• FireHazard
    Options

Is it possible to hit though, that's the question!

(The answer is yes, it's above the same size as a regular skill checks Great skill check... but this skillcheck doesn't have a "good skill check" ring to back it up, so it can actually be very hard to hit... but still do-able!)