Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

When get Moris a rework?

Options
Kikki
Kikki Member Posts: 536

So Instaheals are reworked but when are Moris and Keys getting reworked?With a Green or Pink Mori the Killer can tunnel EASILY of the hook and dosen't need to care about DS!

Don't missunderstand me,I am NOT an Survivor Main.I play both sides and absolutly understand which Problem this Game has(Generator time,2 objective ...)

Answers

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options

The devs have to my knowledge not said anything about looking at Moris or keys. Whether or not they are is another story, but at least publicly we have no word on this.

• Yogerman1997
    Yogerman1997 Member Posts: 374
    edited December 2019
    Options

Any change make them useless, but wanna a change?

make mori and keys only work during the end gme collapse :V

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@Kikki

There's still no word on Moris or Keys getting a change, so this question can't really be answered unless a dev pops in.

Due to the controversial nature of Moris and Keys, it's unknown if or when they'll be reworking them... you'll just have to wait if an update on that is made.