(UPDATED) Decisive Strike REWORK !

Options
Cixon
Cixon Member Posts: 133
edited December 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Decisive Strike rework. I really thought about this for a while and with the help of feedback I decided to update the title of this as this isn't really a buff anymore but more of a rework.

This new Decisive Strike rework actually adds a new playing field into the way the perk works. Making it a very good perk if you play it right and it'll lessen the amount of killers waiting out the strike timer. Which is the most common problem amongst this perk and I have a very efficient solution to this issue.

Decisive strike is great and only works in so little ways that it really doesn't shine too well and shouldn't work how it does now. It only has one purpose and can only be used once.

Here's my proposal:

• **Saving Decisive Strike for your last hook instead, activates the timer once in dying state. NOT after unhook like current Decisive Strike build.**
  • **In the event of being carried on your last hook state, the skill check will be slightly more difficult.**
  • **Succeeding or failing the Skill Check in any occasion will disable Decisive Strike for the whole trail.**
  • **Avoiding the Skill Check with no input saves it for next opportunity.**

Once downed to dying state on your LAST hook, the killer can choose to ignore you until the 60 seconds ends, allowing you to crawl to safety and get helped which if that happens, you cannot use it again once timer ends. Or the killer can pick you up and get stunned if the survivor can land the slightly more difficult skill check:

Decisive has a timer like it usually does for every other unhook but it works different for the last. Only if you haven't already used it. With this rework, you can hope to mitigate face campers and Decisive Strike avoiders alike and have a better time with yourself in the fog.

Post edited by Cixon on

Comments